Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment where you raised by a single mun?

choose one

• never met my father

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • my parents where never married

Votes: 3 6.1%
  • my parents divorced each other

Votes: 14 28.6%
  • there are still togher

Votes: 21 42.9%
  • i'm adopted

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • other(explain)

Votes: 7 14.3%

• Total voters
GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
i was raised by single mun, and it sucked, i wanted to know about you guys

No man, thank god.

Almost entirely, yes. But "raised" isn't exactly applicable.

no but my dad was because my grandma decided to be a slut at 20. Thanks to that I had to be put into this gay earth

They are together but never married

They are together but never married
hmm, something tell me you father is at least red pilled
no but my dad was because my grandma decided to be a slut at 20. Thanks to that I had to be put into this gay earth
foids slutty behavior, and we suffer as incels

My Dad was with me, but I was never close with him. When they were together all I remember was that they fought a lot. They are divorced now.

Yes. An abusive one with mental problems.

Raised by single mother, did her best but I picked up many illogical traits from her.

She was a bully in a passive aggressive way, always finding things i'm doing wrong. Later in life I realized all the things she was complaining about me doing she did herself. She was judgemental on my clothes being wrinkled and looking good and if i dressed a certain way laugh at me and tell me people will think xyz of you looking like that so I used to waste money on designer clothes but it never helped with foids or other people. Always said things like don't compare yourselves to other people while always comparing me to other people... Foid logic :feelstastyman:.

Gave me the personality matters talk, be nice and respectful to girls to get them meanwhile she fucked my biological father who was apparently a real asshole and cheated on his wife with numerous foids :blackpill:.

Last edited:
sorry to hear that, having you parents divorcing really sucks
It was troublesome because they divorced around when I was a teen, so it sent me into depression for a while. They always remained sort of seperated so I never had the ideal "family" setting growing up. Kinda glad they finally divorced because the constant toxic atmosphere was hurting my mind as a kid.

It was troublesome because they divorced around when I was a teen, so it sent me into depression for a while. They always remained sort of seperated so I never had the ideal "family" setting growing up. Kinda glad they finally divorced because the constant toxic atmosphere was hurting my mind as a kid.
shit seems like most incels, came from broken households, that may explain all the autism

It is not your buisness

My mom died and my dad left because of poverty.

Option three. I was also three.

The faces of cucktiers when they see this pole, when they see that the silly inkel mysoginists with bad personalities were raised by single mothers.
Still in support of single-motherhood now jerkasses?

The faces of cucktiers when they see this pole, when they see that the silly inkel mysoginists with bad personalities were raised by single mothers.
Still in support of single-motherhood now jerkasses?
two third for the user base here come from broken families, not impressed

Yes. It's bad. Single moms only raise incels,

For a while until she managed to find a betabuxxer who also hated me

Yes. It's bad. Single moms only raise incels,
i know it, they teach you blue pilled shit, and never put you to do sports, only give you shitty fast food

i know it, they teach you blue pilled shit, and never put you to do sports, only give you shitty fast food
My mom pushed me into sports and she cooks great. But she always treated me like a child. I always needed to be hyper careful. Never risk anything. Being raised on estrogen is brutal. Never learned how to be a man. Everything I know I learned from books and google. This isn't even a joke ... google taught me more about life than my mother, ngl.

My mom pushed me into sports and she cooks great. But she always treated me like a child. I always needed to be hyper careful. Never risk anything. Being raised on estrogen is brutal Never learned how to be a man. Everything I know I learned from books and google. This isn't even a joke ... google taught me more about life than my mother, ngl.
same thinghere, my mon sheltered me so hard, i still don't feel like a man

No bro my parents have been married for 35 years now

Parents were never married.

My dad is gone a lot so kinda

They're still together and technically married, but they're separate.

Long story short, my parents divorced and I've been mostly raised by my mother. If they had stayed together, I would have enjoyed much better living standards. But no, it couldn't happen on this fucking gay Earth.

Picked my parents are still tog(et)her option, though dad died a few years ago

Dad died when I was 7, raised by shitty single mom who brainwashed us to hate our dad’s side of the family

Parents divorced, they weren't really much of a loving couple anyway, boring as fuck they were

My parents were divorced when i was just 7.. :feelscry:
my mother is an insufferable cunt, father was a decent person...ended up marrying another foid and have 2 kids by her..
now he barely ever gave a fuck about me anymore...too occupied w 2 little children and his new wife probably told him not to waste his time with me, so technically I was raised by a single mother jfl.
If I cant have a father, I wish my mother would just fuck someone with chad-tier genetic to have me tbh, then I wouldnt mind being raised by a selfish, narcissistic, hypocritical cunt of a 'mother'.
but in the cruelest turn of fate, my mother basically trapped a 5'7 spineless soyboy to a miserable, short lived marriage. I fucking hate the constant fighting, she shits on my father every chance she gets, jesus. shed yell at him when he asked for things nicely. so damn stressful and tiring having to witness this everyday. Now that they divorce and my mother won my custody, I am forced to be her punching bag, since I have to live in her house, she makes my life miserable like its my fault her life was unsatisfactory :feelsseriously:. My mother is SO STUPID and selfish..she didnt fuck chad nor is she able to keep her betabux. JFL at that loser and my fucking 'life' :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsree::woke: if she fucked chad, and I was good looking, I BET that cunt would treat me better:cryfeels: some incels are lucky to have mothers that treat them well im jealous :feelsbadman: sorry for tmi, didnt mean for that to devolve to a rant

Mun? You mean mum? :feelswhere:

For a little while, yes.

Yes, but a father would have made no difference anyway.

Yes. Never met my father.

Dad died when I was 7, raised by shitty single mom who brainwashed us to hate our dad’s side of the family
oh man thats hurts to know
My parents were divorced when i was just 7.. :feelscry:
my mother is an insufferable cunt, father was a decent person...ended up marrying another foid and have 2 kids by her..
now he barely ever gave a fuck about me anymore...too occupied w 2 little children and his new wife probably told him not to waste his time with me, so technically I was raised by a single mother jfl.
If I cant have a father, I wish my mother would just fuck someone with chad-tier genetic to have me tbh, then I wouldnt mind being raised by a selfish, narcissistic, hypocritical cunt of a 'mother'.
but in the cruelest turn of fate, my mother basically trapped a 5'7 spineless soyboy to a miserable, short lived marriage. I fucking hate the constant fighting, she shits on my father every chance she gets, jesus. shed yell at him when he asked for things nicely. so damn stressful and tiring having to witness this everyday. Now that they divorce and my mother won my custody, I am forced to be her punching bag, since I have to live in her house, she makes my life miserable like its my fault her life was unsatisfactory :feelsseriously:. My mother is SO STUPID and selfish..she didnt fuck chad nor is she able to keep her betabux. JFL at that loser and my fucking 'life' :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope::feelsree::woke: if she fucked chad, and I was good looking, I BET that cunt would treat me better:cryfeels: some incels are lucky to have mothers that treat them well im jealous :feelsbadman: sorry for tmi, didnt mean for that to devolve to a rant
i almost shed a tear reading this