Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where would you prefer to live

Where would you prefer to live ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I would prefer either the city or the forest

City, having everything nearby sounds ideal

If I could survive then forest. But I am a weakcel and would probably die within a few weeks so suburbs in that case. Shities are way too busy and therefore too much suifuel.

Although I'm a weak fuck and not a survivalist, I would rather live in a forest.

If I could survive then forest. But I am a weakcel and would probably die within a few weeks so suburbs in that case. Shities are way too busy and therefore too much suifuel.

Agreed animals are less cruel than humans
They are sincere, they can only be sincere. Even if I get mauled, I know the animal doesn't underestimate me, doesn't mock me or anything. It does what it does, humans are twisted fucks.

I live in an actual 3rd world urban shithole :feels:

Last edited:
I hate rural living but I can't have peace in a city. Even in my own yard I have to deal with pricks from neighbors or strangers. A forest might be the only way to avoid it all find peace finally.

Forest,far away from scumciety,but idk what i'd eat there,maybe worms n shit.