Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where would I even meet a female?

Samurai.Belgrade

Samurai.Belgrade

Jesus Christ Conquers
I used to speak often with my female subscribers, they would come to me and ask to talk, but once I showed my face, they always started treating me different and would call me "bro" and "man" and reject me.

I remember when one of my female subscribers who seemed perfect and based was going to spend £100 to take a 4-5 hour train to meet me, but when I showed my face, she began acting odd, slow responses, short responses, and then 30 minutes later she said she didn't want to meet up anymore because of my views on North Korea and Catholicism. Yeah right, it was definitely my face. She's forgotten about me by now, but I'll never forget that, it was one of the most brutal events in my life.

• After Church there's a room everyone has coffee, and girls around my age don't go there and even if they did, I doubt they'd want to talk to me

• The girls I meet at my jobs always hate me.

• Girls that go to the gym are whores. No good women there.

• Girls at my college are gross,
morally speaking, and they view me as a weirdo who deserves to die. The Asian girls don't even notice me so JBW isn't working because there are better options everywhere.

I'm drowning in loneliness... I'm God's lonely man.

3796a08de4dcfcb342dd26854a046285.gif

In a bathroom with the women logo on it (toilet HQ) :feelsEhh:

This situation is actually dangerous.

It's pretty much over everywhere you go. Every toilet is giga trash, and used beyond repair.

I used to speak often with my female subscribers, they would come to me and ask to talk, but once I showed my face, they always started treating me different and would call me "bro" and "man" and reject me.

I remember when one of my female subscribers who seemed perfect and based was going to spend £100 to take a 4-5 hour train to meet me, but when I showed my face, she began acting odd, slow responses, short responses, and then 30 minutes later she said she didn't want to meet up anymore because of my views on North Korea and Catholicism. Yeah right, it was definitely my face. She's forgotten about me by now, but I'll never forget that, it was one of the most brutal events in my life.

• After Church there's a room everyone has coffee, and girls around my age don't go there and even if they did, I doubt they'd want to talk to me

morally speaking, and they view me as a weirdo who deserves to die. The Asian girls don't even notice me so JBW isn't working because there are better options everywhere.

It appears You ran out of options to meet girls

Become a substitute teacher and meet the fresh meat that way

Past university years, I have no idea where you meet women other than dating apps and the workplace (which can ruin your life).

You won't

There's just no way to meet anyone for freaks like us. All couples i see seem to belong to the same upper social class type so they were properly socialized and financially safe + good genes. If you're some sub 5 working a basic job soyciety and women simply deemed you unworthy of anything for not winning in life.

IMG 0880

you and I need a one way ticket to the DPR of Korea and get some waifus. :feelsthink:

Fuck Israel and fuck western foids.

Are you bald? Asian foids really do hate bald guys i think that’s the only reason JBW isn’t working for you

It’s good though, not having the balding genes is the only thing ricecucks have going for them

jew dating apps, those have the only available single women