Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where were you before you were born?

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★
Wrong answers only :feelshmm:

In the void enjoying be everything of myself my true self eating mash potatoes

a giant cat or something, like a tiger, id mate with all the tiger toilets, get the easiest meals, sunbath in the sun, died of old age, and then got reincarnated as an inkwell :feelsrope:

Nothing beats the peace of non-existence.

You said wrong answers because I wasn’t eating mash potatoes as god took them away from me for being not like him
(((God))) (the biggest kike of them all) does not play dice it was all planned

Dust on the Earth

für was?
Imagine a black void. Blacker then the sky at night, except there is no moon or stars. Then imagine that you feel as though you are being watched. You're singled out and at the whims of a creator who is more powerful then you.

You are floating in the emptiness of nothing, knowing that there is someone out there deep in the darkness lurking.

Except you are all alone

Imagine a black void. Blacker then the sky at night, except there is no moon or stars. Then imagine that you feel as though you are being watched. You're singled out and at the whims of a creator who is more powerful then you.

You are floating in the emptiness of nothing, knowing that there is someone out there deep in the darkness lurking.

Except you are all alone
I thought god was dead and he left us :fuk:

In my mothER's womb

In the Character creation screen almost timing out. I had an awesome :chad: Lifestyle ahead of me. Then at the last moment I Hiccuped which slid all the Stat sliders to the left :incel:

In eternal oblivion - we slept, but did not dream.

Bunch of atoms separated