Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where to look for expert advice on improving your looks?

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I'm always wondering about this. I'm not talking about posting on here or lookism so other guys can give you ratings and guess what's wrong with how you look. I'm talking about an expert like a plastic surgeon who could analyse your face and then tell you what needs fixing and how much it will cost etc.

I don't even know where to start looking for that or what to even Google for it.

From my rating of you, you don't need a lot of improvement on your looks. Some surgeons would be reluctant unless you have a deformity. You'll just have to call offices and schedule appointments and see what they say.

I'm always wondering about this. I'm not talking about posting on here or lookism so other guys can give you ratings and guess what's wrong with how you look. I'm talking about an expert like a plastic surgeon who could analyse your face and then tell you what needs fixing and how much it will cost etc.

I don't even know where to start looking for that or what to even Google for it.
You answered your own question - an expert plastic surgeon, not faggots on this site or lookism, even though admittedly those can be good places to get ideas. You should try more pertinent forums like jawsurgeryforums.com or of course RealSelf.

Your mistake is assuming that a plastic surgeon will simply do an all encompassing analysis of your face. Usually, it doesn't work this way - you need to have an idea of what you want improved first and then present this during a consultation. If you simply say "tell me why I am ugly and how I can improve", you are likely to get bluepilled and referred to psychiatric care. To most surgeons, a 3/10 looking guy is still "normal", as in a normal ugly looking guy. Especially if you are a young male, they are more likely to scoff at you and wonder why you are even visiting them, since most plastic surgeons primarily deal in botox and boobs for older aged women.

I would suggest finding a surgeon who does primarily facial surgeries and whose website features younger male patients and then research them on realself and etc. Next, consider going for a consult with at least a general idea of what you need improved.

Last edited:
With what you need done, I think you’d run the risk of looking fake. Jaw work, various implants, etc.

ask your mother, she is objective

Avoid RealSelf for anything related to the jaw. My advice is to check out which surgeons are recommended by lookism users and schedule an appointment with them (if you know what you need).

The problem pretty much is that photos/videos doesnt reflect reality.

Most people look much different in photos than in real life.

From my observation, gl people tend to look like they look in reallife in photos.

Sub 6 people do look in most cases completly different.

You need someone in reallife to help you

It sounds like op should just visit a plastic surgeon since he doesn't want a rating.
Most surgeons want you to tell them what they should do.

It doesnt work like that.