Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL where to find christian women cope cope and cope

Major cope by jewtube OP
Christian females tend to be worse than typical females

There are no real Christian foids nowadays:
1 Corinthians 14:34-35:
“Women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.”
1 Timothy 2:11-12:
“A woman should learn in quietness and full submission. I do not permit a woman to teach or to assume authority over a man; she must be quiet.”
Ephesians 5:22-24:
“Wives, submit yourselves to your own husbands as you do to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything.”

Only foids larping as christians, while believing if they only have faith (sola fide protestant fools) they are gonna be saved while are getting railed by Chad in all kind of position and holes.

In reality, it applies to every religion. Only men can be purely religious, while foids must religion be imposed on them.

I talked with a whore online once. She said her bodycount was 6, but she stopped sleeping around and that she has found Christ lmao. Christian foids are a meme

I've never understood why Christians will always clown on Muslims 24/7 for treating women the way that Islam does. Upon reading on all Abrahamic faiths, it seems to me like they all usually come to a common consensus about women. I've just come to the conclusion that a lot of modern-day Christians are just really retarded, or are coping in some way or form.

Do you know if there's an agreed upon consensus regarding Eve being the one to eat the apple, not Adam, in Islam?

I've never understood why Christians will always clown on Muslims 24/7 for treating women the way that Islam does. Upon reading on all Abrahamic faiths, it seems to me like they all usually come to a common consensus about women. I've just come to the conclusion that a lot of modern-day Christians are just really retarded, or are coping in some way or form.
They're just foolish (modern day Christians)
I don't think like that as a Christian

Last edited:

Only foids larping as christians, while believing if they only have faith (sola fide protestant fools) they are gonna be saved while are getting railed by Chad in all kind of position and holes.

In reality, it applies to every religion. Only men can be purely religious, while foids must religion be imposed on them.
Exactly. Perfectly fucking said.

They're just foolish (modern day Christians)
I don't think like that as a Christian
Yeah, that's what I assumed. Because I've read some parts of the Bible, and I always tend to think to myself 'this sounds almost identical to Islam', if not even more strict. I love my Christian brothers dearly; but I have to admit that the community is really retarded sometimes.

Yeah, that's what I assumed. Because I've read some parts of the Bible, and I always tend to think to myself 'this sounds almost identical to Islam', if not even more strict. I love my Christian brothers dearly; but I have to admit that the community is really retarded sometimes.
Unfortunately, that's the case

Unfortunately, that's the case
I tend to always watch conservative debates since I like debating and find it to be entertaining. Usually they'll head onto a college campus or something and debate liberals there. I used to watch Steven Crowder until the news broke about how he treated his pregnant wife (I didn't care about the foid, I just feel bad for the kid inside of the whore). After that I couldn't watch him.

But I digress. From time to time, randomly the conservative debater would always try and deflect some point that a student made, and try and compare Christianity to Islam. They'd always randomly start explaining how evil Islam is with it's treatment of women and I would always think to myself "What? I swear The Bible says the same thing though..."

It was interesting for sure.

They larp as Christian to fool naive men. Women think they are so slick lol.