Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where to buy a Waifu pillow?

Regenerator

Regenerator

It's Hip to be square
★★★★★
I'm in Europe. I'd prefer to buy it in person to hide it from my parents.

pretty sure the only option is to order online unfortunately, wouldn’t know any stores that sell them

check "nerd" stores, the more weeb shit they have the better, there is a slim chance they have some, only seen one store with some, they where SFW, or as SFW as a dakimakura can be

I bought mine on ebay

I dont think finding a place to order online is that much of an issue. You could just rent out a PO box for a month to receive whatever. Usually these companies are sensible enough to use discreet packaging anyways.

If you want to hide it, you could just buy a plain body sized pillow and a separate case for it. It's a lot easier to hide a pillow case than it is a pillow.

OIP 1

and never buy shit from ebay or amazon its gonna come in some coom stains are with shit material

AliExpress, eBay are good, make sure to look at reviews and also do some research into materials and sizes
and never buy shit from ebay or amazon its gonna come in some coom stains are with shit material
I’ve bought from eBay and it’s been high quality

Mine is super soft, Has pillow from germany inside and has 2 sides one where she is nude and one where she isnt, I carefully picked this out and know my stuff.