Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where to approach females

K

Kobecel

Professional Copemaxxer
★★★★
So I will probably approachmax in near future.The question where is the best place to approach(besides clubs)?

The cemetery

Really, i need somw advice.

chad doesnt have to pick a location, he is on tinder

Kindergarten

you can approach anywhere according to pua :feelstastyman:

OK seriously? Get classes at a university. Take some liberal arts nonsense classes for your electives. You will be in a sea of foids. Now get out there and get rejected.

OK seriously? Get classes at a university. Take some liberal arts nonsense classes for your electives. You will be in a sea of foids. Now get out there and get rejected.
Hmm, good idea tbh. Suifuel though.

You can approach females everywhere bro*.

*Only applies for Chads

Do not waste your time.

Only approach foids in ur dreams

If you're Chad, you can approach anywhere

So I will probably approachmax in near future.The question where is the best place to approach(besides clubs)?

You are asking the wrong place my friend. Half the people on this site lack the balls to approach.

Dimly lit streets at night, when she's alone

Don't forget to offer her a weapon like a knife or baseball bat so she can feel safer.

dark alley way

women bathroom, with locked door

Forced meme.

There's no opportunity for socializing in a lecture hall filled with hundreds of students. You won't meet any girls unless you live on campus or attend smaller classes (e.g. labs) with an emphasis on group work.

Buddy you're 6'5