Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where the Walmart shooter lived (possibly as a NEET)

• Thread starter Atavistic Autist
  • Start date
Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Patrick Crusius lived in the alienating landscape of suburbia, struggling for meaning in life. Especially since he was ugly and thus particularly exiled from the society around him, he chose to sacrifice himself for a political cause -- thinking that being a known martyr to some is better than being an unnamed cog to all. But it was ultimately just a cope. Brutal.

Last edited:
thats a nice house ngl

JFL at those artificial cul-de-sacs. These McMansion hellscapes are not to be envied.

What happened to him btw? Did he killed himself after the shooting?

He surrendered and got arrested, despite pledging in his manifesto to fight to the death.

Nah he's in custody, but hes in Texas so death penalty. Like someone else mentioned though he will sit in confinement for 15 years probably before he even gets executed. I think texas lets you choose your own meal before you die.

He surrendered and got arrested, despite pledging in his manifesto to fight to the death.
Pussy move tbh :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Nah he's in custody, but hes in Texas so death penalty. Like someone else mentioned though he will sit in confinement for 15 years probably before he even gets executed. I think texas lets you choose your own meal before you die.
Should've just killed himself ngl.

He should order gamer girl bath water :feelshmm: :soy:

Last edited:
Pussy move tbh :feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Should've just killed himself ngl.

Ain't so brave when a hundred FBI agents and cops and SWAT team in tactical gear are staring him down. Pussy move indeed.

iu

I wonder what his last meal will be. Imagine he chooses Tacos :feelskek:

Notice how the neighborhood planners could've made the cul-de-sacs facing the forest, as usual; but that would've resulted in less houses to sell so they didn't :lul:

There's worse places to live, living in an urban shithole in the city isn't any better.
At least in an urban shithole you can thugmaxx, join a gang, and experience true brotherhood before dying to needless violence.

There are none of these "lone wolves" howling with misery, adopting abstract beliefs in order to legitimize their feelings of anger and isolation and committing disjointed massacres.

Last edited:
There's worse places to live, living in an urban shithole in the city isn't any better. Although I suppose it is pretty bad living in chad filled suburbs.

Nice suburbs so full of couples and young families with kids living their lives. Pure suifuel.

Deadass looks like the same neighborhood I lived in when I lived in Texas. Dallas suburbs are hell to LDAR in. Lots of rampant hedonism and degeneracy in suburbanite schools.
thats a nice house ngl
They're all manufactured. Made with the cheapest materials, but the looks are made to impress.
There's worse places to live, living in an urban shithole in the city isn't any better. Although I suppose it is pretty bad living in chad filled suburbs.
It's hell.