Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where the fuck is all the incel forums going?

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Its over
★★★★★
2 of the forums i was posting on just said temporary unavailable 503, Was it taken down by the Guvrmnt?

Now i have to start all the way over again, Is there no place where ugly men can talk? And will this site be taken down too?

And will this site be taken down too?
very unlikely . the internet is full of jihad and terrorism sites but no one gives a single fuck about them

very unlikely . the internet is full of jihad and terrorism sites but no one gives a single fuck about them
Was basedspace and blackpill forum, Both unavailable, Was available earlier today.

Like 4 hours ago, Now the forum is inaccessible and i lost all my post status.
it might just be a problem with the site itself . who knows sometime there are some problems similar here but still temporary

it might just be a problem with the site itself . who knows sometime there are some problems similar here but still temporary
Well, I joined another forum, nice to meet you.

they can't afford hosting

Doubt it was one of the big hacker groups but likely a Gov offical trying to make a name for themselves

Doubt it was one of the big hacker groups but likely a Gov offical trying to make a name for themselves
Whoever it is, Fuck em, They ruined my daily formums i could vent on, It actually had a vent section so i could just shoot out whatever i felt at that moment incase i needed to get something off my chest.

I didnt even know there were other forums

Whoever it is, Fuck em, They ruined my daily formums i could vent on, It actually had a vent section so i could just shoot out whatever i felt at that moment incase i needed to get something off my chest.
Yep their are some jealous MF and wouldn't be surprised if its a LGBT Feminist Foid in charge

Yep their are some jealous MF and wouldn't be surprised if its a LGBT Feminist Foid in charge
Beats me, Everywhere i go, Rejection rejection, Please be nucleear war so humanity could cease to exist