Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Where the fuck do I meet foids?

• Thread starter RemoveNormalfags
  • Start date
RemoveNormalfags

RemoveNormalfags

satirecel
★★★★★
Like seriously,
I live in a very small rural village.
The next bigger city is far away.
I work the whole fucking day until about 6pm and have to wake up very early. So I don't really have time to leave my village.
At work, there are only very old and annoying boomer foids.
I don't have any friends or a social circle.
People always tell me to just approach foids. BUT WHERE?!
I'm also high inhib and isolationmaxxed, which makes things pretty difficult :feelstrash:.
But yeah whatever, I would still get rejected.
Outside the internet, I don't even know how foids at my age look like.

200w 1

It's so easy to end up isolated these days. I have the same problem, and if i start working... omg, then it will be completely over. A wageslave live without point. Things can only go worse at this point, i hate my life so much.

Meeting foids is cope. You won't get anywhere as a sub8 male. Chad only.

High school and college

Lurk near a college like a creepy inkwell.

Yeah this is the reason online dating was invented. Since more and more people are isolated and work was more and more isolated from social lifes , online dating should help.

Sadly it didn’t help at all for lonely (ugly) males

Like seriously,
I work the whole fucking day until about 6pm and have to wake up very early. So I don't really have time to leave my village.
I'm also high inhib and isolationmaxxed, which makes things pretty difficult :feelstrash:.
If you aren't from an english speaking country then just go to English classes, cook classes, search for places like theses where foids gather in high number.

Like seriously,
Dont you have a bar or dancehall near you?

just join a meet up group br0

I always ask the same question, I only leave my house for gymceling, how the fuck do I meet foids

I always ask the same question, I only leave my house for gymceling, how the fuck do I meet foids
On tinder.... no sub 8er ever (except chadfishing)

It's probably truly over.
If you aren't from an english speaking country then just go to English classes, cook classes, search for places like theses where foids gather in high number.
Hey, that's not a bad idea.
Yeah this is the reason online dating was invented. Since more and more people are isolated and work was more and more isolated from social lifes , online dating should help.

Sadly it didn’t help at all for lonely (ugly) males
Over for us.
Dont you have a bar or dancehall near you?
Only people with fixed social circles go there...

Everywhere where there are women who are approachable, there are many times as many thirsty men, so you have to mog quite a lot of men in terms of looks and being NT to even stand a chance. And you'd just get friendzoned anyway.

If you go on such things because you want to meet women to date you're considered a creep. Women there will just friendzone you at best.

You don't meet women, women meet you. If women don't approach you or give you IOIs then it's over for you. As simple as that.

You would probably need to move first if theres no foids your age near you and you work a long time. Places to meet foids would probably be mall, movie theaters (doubt theyd go alone so might get made fun of or beat up) etc. popular areas basically

Do you have a car?

You're fucked brah. School is where it's at. After that it's Chad or death

If you go on such things because you want to meet women to date you're considered a creep. Women there will just friendzone you at best.

You don't meet women, women meet you. If women don't approach you or give you IOIs then it's over for you. As simple as that.

I just do things because either way I will be bored, it's like I will not even remember what were my initial intentions once I start the course that's my ability.

To think, you could otherwise be slaying like chad but locationcelling

You have to save money to get out of that shithole, but its over regardless

Yikes inkwheel, if you left your mother's basement for 5 minutes maybe you would find someone to talk to, filthy disgusting inkle!!

If you are attractive they will come to find you

I heard that when you jump off of a very high structure, a portal opens up right before you hit the ground and teleports your to a place there there are lots of hot virgin foids who actually like your personality and don't care about looks.

Just move and travel the world bruh,find your passion and meet people, don't forget to b urself.

Reddit says it's easy so it must be!

Do you have a car?
I don't want to brag, but yes.
But I'm too scared to drive, so no driving for me.
You have to save money to get out of that shithole, but its over regardless
I can't really live on my own.
I will also become a NEET in a few months, bcz the wageslaving makes me wanna kms.
go to the big city on the weekend and try bars and drink to low inhib
Too high inhib and going alone... eh...
I heard that when you jump off of a very high structure, a portal opens up right before you hit the ground and teleports your to a place there there are lots of hot virgin foids who actually like your personality and don't care about looks.
That's actually plan B.
Just move and travel the world bruh,find your passion and meet people, don't forget to b urself.

Reddit says it's easy so it must be!
Just imagine you travel around the world with your gf... :feelscry:

u should monkmaxx tbh

you lived your whole life there and no one know you!! brutal
I actually moved with my family to there a few years ago.
And then the isolation began.

Meeting foids is a cope as others have said. If you want to see what foids your age look like, just head to your nearest college campus (assuming you are college age)

After I dropped out of college, at 20 years old, I pretty much never saw a young attractive woman again. Let alone spoke to one. That was 3 years ago. All the foids from my town are in college getting gangbanged by the football teams and frats.

Best option is online believe it or not just photoshop ur pics and hope for the best when u meet a girl that’s what I did

Like seriously,
You don’t meet foids. That’s just it.

I live with my parents.
So they usually buy all the stuff.
I think many here can relate to that.
Perhaps if you go shopping alone you can try to strike up conversation with voids that way.
Prepare to be hassled by managers/police though because that will likely happen.

I think many here can relate to that.
Perhaps if you go shopping alone you can try to strike up conversation with voids that way.
Prepare to be hassled by managers/police though because that will likely happen.
Yeah, I think social alienation is (obviously besides looks) a big factor here.