Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Where the fuck do I find some actual Japanese games?

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
Japcels make great games but its all Western shit just the producer is Jap. I want an authetic Japanese experience, not just repackaged Western shit. Something like Sleeping Dogs (its based in Hong Kong tho) but in Japan. All of their anime seems to be tailored for Western audiences. I just want to play as Takeshi in Tokyo ngl.

Name one single truly Japanese game
>inb4 shit like Silent Hill, Resident Evil
theres too many whites and western influence in it I’d just play GTA V as Michael
>inb4 those retarded animu games
For kids and trannys

Is there not a game where you play as some Japanese samurai in medieval Japan? Something like Assassins Creed: Japan. I want a feel of Japan tbh

Is there not a game where you play as some Japanese samurai in medieval Japan? Something like Assassins Creed: Japan. I want a feel of Japan tbh
sekiro

theres too many whites and western influence in it I’d just play GTA V as Michael
For kids and trannys

@Comfycel get the fuck in here

For kids and trannys

I don't know honestly, maybe Vanquish?

For kids and trannys

Way of the samurai for ps2/ps3 may be what you're looking for,is probably the closest thing I can remember now,is not like assasins creed watch some gameplays and see if you like it.

That and the yakuza series.

Yakuza is the correct answer. Yakuza is all you need, fuck the rest. You can get 0, Kiwami and Kiwami 2 on Steam & Xbox, the whole collection(1 to 6) is on PS4.

Last edited:
Play-Asia.com