Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Where the fuck do Chads and Staceys get the money to travel the world?

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
Have you noticed that all the people who travel the world and have money are always good looking people? How the fuck they do it? Of course people say that's just by working hard but take a look at those people, they're young. Usually, you get the money to travel after years of hardworking but these fuckers are in their twenties. Is it that just by being born with good genetics God has the obligation to give you money to travel? Just by existing? It's not fair that Chad and Stacey get to see the world while I have to wageslave a life just to have barely enough to eat. I fucking HATE MY FUCKING AND UGLY LIFE!!!!
 Travel  Couples  Lifestyle on Instagram   Your owJPG

Travel  Couples  Lifestyle on Instagram   Where yJPG

Travel  Couples  Lifestyle on Instagram   Is thisJPG

On top of being good looking they were born into a rich family too. Brutal geneticspill: good traits come in packages. Usually genetically gifted people are not only beautiful and also intelligent, financially successful, and physically robust.

Their parents pay I presume

On top of being good looking they were born into a rich family too. Brutal geneticspill: good traits come in packages. Usually genetically gifted people are not only beautiful and also intelligent, financially successful, and physically robust.
tbh

Thats because people throw entire life's worth for the most beautiful people they can get.

Imagine generations of rich chads breeding with staceys, creating more chads, those chads inherit that wealth and also learn how to maintain that wealth.

Imagine generations of staceys being taught to only chase rich chads.

It's a never ending cycle that will continue while the ugly and poor are left to dig and play in the dirt, wage slave and answer to superiors.

Imagine generations of rich chads breeding with staceys, creating more chads, those chads inherit that wealth and also learn how to maintain that wealth.

That makes sense

I wish them all the batflu

I hope the next time they travel their plane crashes in the ocean.

Not sure what you're talking about.
I've been travelling since I had my first job. Granted, I don't stay in 5* hotels and don't eat caviar omelette for breakfast but travelling is absolutely affordable, it's not the 70s anymore.
Corona-chan might fuck it up though in the short to medium term

I've been travelling since I had my first job. Granted, I don't stay in 5* hotels and don't eat caviar omelette for breakfast but travelling is absolutely affordable, it's not the 70s anymore.
Woah, tell us your secrets.

Mom and dad work all day. Moms credit card

Chad from his high paying job he got easily right out of school.
Stacy from various men.

don't post those pictures bro its too potent ropefuel

I travel pretty frequently, I just don't take photos because I am subhuman. Subhuman people usually have the self-awareness to not take photos of themselves. And even when subhuman people do, no one gives a shit; social media is a ruthless meritocracy.

Young Chads and Stacies usually

1) have rich parents; or
2) have unsustainable levels of credit card debt

Bad financial management is not unique to young Chads and Stacies, by the way. Normies and boomers make shitty financial decisions all the time.

Airlines are getting crushed.
I hope the next time they travel their plane crashes in the ocean.

as a frequentflyercel that makes me sad :(

Last edited:
Inherited. That or societal system racism. An unspoken rule for whites in managerial positions is to only hire other whites (or overly qualified ivy league Asians or from the UC system).

Whites are borderline corrupt.

Parents pay, directly or indirectly

i wondered this too, here is what iv been able to find.

1. parents pay, but usually not full sums
2. they save up with 3-4 months of work, and then blow it on the holidays
- this is usually followed up with tremendous debt.
3. if the girl is travelling all the time, it might be either of two thing:
- she is working for product placement company (not likely)
- she gets fucked by criminals or sugar daddies for good money (clean girls are expensive)
- if the resort is in some third world country, she might fuck some stranger that is willing to host her
4. onlyfans and snapchat

Last edited:
Cucks send them money

This.

I haven't left Germany in more than a decade and I probably won't travel ever again.

Their parents pay I presume
Cucks send them money
i wondered this too, here is what iv been able to find.

1. parents pay, but usually not full sums
2. they save up with 3-4 months of work, and then blow it on the holidays
- this is usually followed up with tremendous debt.
3. if the girl is travelling all the time, it might be either of two thing:
- she is working for product placement company (not likely)
- she gets fucked by criminals or sugar daddies for good money (clean girls are expensive)
- if the resort is in some third world country, she might fuck some stranger that is willing to host her
4. onlyfans and snapchat

1) have rich parents; or

Bad financial management is not unique to young Chads and Stacies, by the way. Normies and boomers make shitty financial decisions all the time.

Credit card debt is an unsecured loan.

It's a never ending cycle that will continue while the ugly and poor are left to dig and play in the dirt, wage slave and answer to superiors.
Soon incels and Chads will be different species at this rate. It is outrageous that society considers the competition between 5'1 Indian janitor who born into a poor family with little education and 6'5 white Chad who born into a rich family to be fair.

I travel pretty frequently, I just don't take photos because I am subhuman. Subhuman people usually have the self-awareness to not take photos of themselves. And even when subhuman people do, no one gives a shit; social media is a ruthless meritocracy.

1) have rich parents; or

Airlines are getting crushed.

as a frequentflyercel that makes me sad :(

Even if your income is high as fuck, how can you get 1-2 weeks free to travel outside the USA?

No job offers that much vacation. Any serious job needs you to check e-mails daily and keep up on shit. If you own your own business you can't afford to step away for a few hours let alone a day.

If you have a hobby you just quit for 1-2 weeks and lose your gains on it? Let's say I play in local ball tournaments. I gotta quit that too?

None of it makes any sense.

Have you noticed that all the people who travel the world and have money are always good looking people? How the fuck they do it? Of course people say that's just by working hard but take a look at those people, they're young. Usually, you get the money to travel after years of hardworking but these fuckers are in their twenties. Is it that just by being born with good genetics God has the obligation to give you money to travel? Just by existing? It's not fair that Chad and Stacey get to see the world while I have to wageslave a life just to have barely enough to eat. I fucking HATE MY FUCKING AND UGLY LIFE!!!!
View attachment 257219
View attachment 257220
View attachment 257221
Most successful businessman and snake oil salesmen which what business actually is just a variety of this theme ad nausium, are goodlooking, notice i said SUCCESSFUL, so all the money is being directed to muh good businessman, becuase huge HALO means people only buy shit and lies from GOOD LOOKING PEOPLE, HENCE ONLY THEY BECOME MUH SUCCESSFUL BUSSINESMEN/WAHMEN.
If your succesfull for just a few years you can accumulate a lot as you are fooling many many NORMTARDS out of their money on a daily basis in whatever field you are MISSELING SERVICES, from businesses online to grassroots muh pop up restaurants, to muh bakeries it occurs everywhere.
Whereas INCEL local businesses have FAILO people ignore the business like they ignore them NO MATTER HOW GOOD THEY ARE AT THE ACTUAL FIELD, so noone buys shit from them online or locally, so it "fails". When in reality I believe the INCEL businessman has been FAILED BY SOCIETY THROUGH IGNORANCE AND SHUNNING, when in objective reality their product is better objectively than CHAD BUSINESSMAN.

Hence no incels travel and chad hoardes all resources and all stacies and is on giga walkthrough tutorial press any button including your penis to win mode, and incels are on nightmare difficulty mode, play in the dark with screen off no sound, no radar, language set to swahili, play while your body is on fire mode.

Bank of Mum and Dad give them a grant, then bail them out afterwards.

Doesn't apply to me, though as my parents spend what little money they have bank-rolling my sister.

Meanwhile I sent back the pitiful Birthday card and £60 they sent me last year. Serious.

Last edited:
Inheritance or get money from living relatives.

Virtually all wealth in the world is inherited. Working hard to get rich is a meme.

Rich parents or just show your jawline or tits on Instagram or some shit with a link to some pay website for donations.