Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where the fuck are my reparations, white women? It’s black history month

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
Pt 2 or 3 idk how many of these I posted lol. I want my fucking reparations from white women for being racist and I want it through sex and love right this fucking second u skanks

Very good idea to post this on .co, the forum that is packed with white women

Sorry inkwell, Tyrone has monopolized all white reparations sexual or otherwise. As long as there are more handsome guys to virtue signal with Afro-chad will always win

Very good idea to post this on .co, the forum that is packed with white women

By 2025 this will be a femcel only space, Mark my words.

Give my nigga @Bleachcel reparations so he can cope, he deserves it.

No matter how progressive they say they are white foids hate black men unless you thugmaxx, it’s over.

Tyrone gets 99% of the reparations. You have to fight with the other Carltons for the rest

Sorry, Tyrone only

I got my big jbw and i demand a negress to fuck RIGHT NOW so i can contribute to black history month and make some mud puppies!

Never heard of that month

how big is your penislossus?

I want to see eternity of endless sex and female wage slavery as repercussion of wahmen oppressing men

above 5 inches is fakecel
Cope. Anything under 7" is a micropenis to foids.

Besides, an ugly/short/unattractive guy with a big dick (7"+) is still incel because no one will ever see it. What do you expect him to do, walk around with his dick out? JFL :feelshaha:

Cope. Anything under 7" is a micropenis to foids.

Besides, an ugly/short/unattractive guy with a big dick (7"+) is still incel because no one will ever see it. What do you expect him to do, walk around with his dick out? JFL :feelshaha:
only NTs couldve understood that post

Black history month = Tyrone month

feel bad and pretend to be nice to black niggas month cus virtue signaling and sheit

Black history month , So no white girls for Tyrone until the end

above 5 inches is fakecel

Do you mean Tyrone history month, Bleach? You do know sub-8 men aren't human beings right? Filthy inkwell, get back to wageslaving.

Pt 2 or 3 idk how many of these I posted lol. I want my fucking reparations from white women for being racist and I want it through sex and love right this fucking second u skanks
Ooga booga, gibs me white wamenz

rice history month when

Is your dick big enough for getting reparations?

I got my big jbw and i demand a negress to fuck RIGHT NOW so i can contribute to black history month and make some mud puppies!
very based papa emba