Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where tf can I buy computer duster when i'm under 18?

aGuyAlone

aGuyAlone

Self-banned
-
I want to get my hands on some computer duster AKA compressed air, so that I can get high off it but all the places i've tried to buy it from tell me I need to be 18 and have ID to prove it. (I'm 17). I don't have any 18+ friends so I don't know what to do tbh. I've been thinking about ordering it online but if my parents saw it they'd know I bought it to get high.

I usually use other household chemicals to get high, e.g, Fuel and WD-40, but it's really starting to irritate my throat and eyes so I can't do it for much longer with those.

Nigga getting high off of air

I already got a little bit high with deodorant aerosol, btw
Wait till you have certain age, your own house and some money, and smoke marijuana.
That's what im gonna do, these other substances like wd-40; compressed air are shit, pot must be 200% better.

I already got a little bit high with deodorant aerosol, btw
Wait till you have certain age, your own house and some money, and smoke marijuana.
That's what im gonna do, these other substances like wd-40; compressed air are shit, pot must be 200% better.
You can just smoke weed when you live with your parents every teenager did that

You can just smoke weed when you live with your parents every teenager did that

I've tried weed, gives me bad anxiety and doesn't even give hallucinations or anything.

Getting high from computer duster isn't great I would recommend either weed or drinking. If you have a psychiatrist or doctor and you can get prescriptions like Benzos and Xanax, those really take you out of it when drinking or high. I know the store I work at cards you if you are buying computer duster so it probably is like a federal law or something of that nature that prevents you from purchasing it if you are under 18. But if you really want computer duster just make up some lie about how you have to clean a hard-to-reach usb port or your keyboard and ask your parents for it.

Just wait one year, wtf. I didn't start drinking til I was 23, and didn't start getting high til I was 30.

just sniff glue tbh

Lmao you ever heard of weed?