Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where my carcels at?

josh

josh

Banned
-
I am 18 years old and I currently do not hold a drivers license or own a car. All the other guys that I know in my age range own cars and get to have sex with prime stacies and I'm left at home masturbating and posting on incels. I hate all the car having chads in my neighborhood and I hate being a carcel. It's over for carcels in 2018

You ain't alone. I'm in the same position.

lolwut? no stacy will want to have sex with a 5'4 bald guy in his car or anywhere else. in fact she'd much rather have sex with NEET chad with no car than with a rich incel with 2 lambos.

pretty sure these posts are made by trolls. owning a car doesn't mean shit

Uber everywhere.. if u really want a car, it’s not hard. Learn to drive, which is some seriously low iq shit since everybody on earth can drive. And lease a car. You’re 18 so I’m assuming you don’t have any credit yet which is much better than having bad credit. You can get a car for like 200 a month plus 100 or so insurance

I have a pretty good car, and yet Im still more incel than ever. Trust me, having a car, or anything else of monetary value doesn't even attract girls that much. What we need is to attract girls in the first place. Cars are just useful to drive them around, but if you can't attract them in the first place, a car won't do anything to help.

Uber everywhere.. if u really want a car, it’s not hard. Learn to drive, which is some seriously low iq shit since everybody on earth can drive. And lease a car. You’re 18 so I’m assuming you don’t have any credit yet which is much better than having bad credit. You can get a car for like 200 a month plus 100 or so insurance

What if I told you, I don't know how to go outside without getting lost?

I got a really nice car and noone to sit with me in it. I would take being white over nice car any day.

What if I told you
Cucc

What if I told you, I don't know how to go outside without getting lost?
Relax dude, you’re 18.. nobody knows how to navigate outside without getting lost at first.. you got a gps on your phone for a reason lol.. you’ll learn. Don’t beat yourself up over little things like this. It’s like a newborn complaining that he doesn’t know how to walk without falling down

Edit nvm you’re not OP.. how old are you ?

Relax dude, you’re 18.. nobody knows how to navigate outside without getting lost at first.. you got a gps on your phone for a reason lol.. you’ll learn. Don’t beat yourself up over little things like this. It’s like a newborn complaining that he doesn’t know how to walk without falling down

Edit nvm you’re not OP.. how old are you ?
I am 21...

I am 18 years old and I currently do not hold a drivers license or own a car. All the other guys that I know in my age range own cars and get to have sex with prime stacies and I'm left at home masturbating and posting on incels. I hate all the car having chads in my neighborhood and I hate being a carcel. It's over for carcels in 2018
At least this can not happen to you, tbh:

Chad could ride a donkey and still slay more than a incel in a sport car.

Last edited:
Know how many dudes I've known with no cars or jobs that got pussy? Plus you're only 18. It isn't that big of a deal yet.

Public transportation is great where I live, no reason to have a car.

21 with no drivers license I either bike walk or take transit

I have a license but no car, needles to say I feel pathetic

No girl wants a guy with no car

All the other guys that I know in my age range own cars

wait,how do 18 year olds afford a car?i m 28 and i have never had a car. I need at least 3000-4000€ for license,insurance and the car itself

im not wasting my neetbux on a car which i wont even drive anywhere

It sucks having to walk everywhere. Good thing I rarely go out