Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where I've been

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Hello friends

To start off, I will give the sad news that I still haven't made any progress moving to North Korea, I've tried calling the embassy but they never answer, and I can't find another way to contact them. I could try a letter, but I doubt that would work either.

I've won some decent money with the lottery, but not enough to be rich yet.

I've moved into a new apartment so I no longer have to hear the neighbours having sex. I did start yelling at them, but alas they never stopped.

My new college course is more fun than my previous one, and the people there are pretty alright. I've been paired up with a guy who apparently starts a lot of street fights, but he is nice to me, he's probably scared of me due to my bodybuilding. There's also a guy I mog so that is some lifefuel. There are also no minorities in the class that I know of.

I'm making more money and my cost of living has drastically been reduced so I have a decent amount of money to save per month. I hope to buy property before I'm 35.

@comradespiderman29 @JucheApologist @BasedAdam @ItsovERfucks @Fat Link @Ron.Belgrade @The_word_made_flesh @zerozerozero

9428fo

Hello friends

To start off, I will give the sad news that I still haven't made any progress moving to North Korea, I've tried calling the embassy but they never answer, and I can't find another way to contact them. I could try a letter, but I doubt that would work either.

I've moved into a new apartment so I no longer have to hear the neighbours having sex. I did start yelling at them, but alas they never stopped.

My new college course is more fun than my previous one, and the people there are pretty alright. I've been paired up with a guy who apparently starts a lot of street fights, but he is nice to me, he's probably scared of me due to my bodybuilding. There's also a guy I mog so that is some lifefuel. There are also no minorities in the class that I know of.

I'm making more money and my cost of living has drastically been reduced so I have a decent amount of money to save per month. I hope to buy property before I'm 35.

@comradespiderman29 @JucheApologist @BasedAdam @ItsovERfucks @Fat Link @Ron.Belgrade @The_word_made_flesh @zerozerozero
what happened to ur Yt?

DPRK maxing is legit. They give state mandated wifes to defectors. Try going to their embassy in Moscow.

Hello friends

Glad to see you're doing better my man

Also what is your plan when ur In north Korea?

I myself have been doing OK. Got a new job and it's been hard adapting to the new environment. But I'm surviving

Glad to see you're doing better my man

Also what is your plan when ur In north Korea?

I myself have been doing OK. Got a new job and it's been hard adapting to the new environment. But I'm surviving
Thanks dude. Tbh, I think in my last days here it was pretty obvious I was going insane. I feel more at peace now. What's your new job? I hope you don't have to deal with any females.

Regarding North Korea: https://incels.is/threads/how-incels-and-the-north-korean-government-can-work-together.623879/