Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Where I've Been Hiding The Last Two Weeks.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Mostly I've been wagecucking it where I am now down to my last two months of working until termination because I refuse to get the kikecine.

I recently spent an entire week up in the mountains scouting out places to live off grid in case I can't find another job and have figured out a masterful plan to do so which revolves around living in a very concealed or camouflaged underground bunker that will only take me two weeks to construct if I'm ever forced to as I absolutely will not submit to the new world order where I rather go out fighting. Been playing a lot of video games and binge watching various science fiction television series to fill up the void of time as well. Sometimes I need a break from the internet to get my mental bearings straight again. So, that has been my last two weeks of absence just in case anybody here was wondering. :feelsjuice:

I like to envision myself living in my underground bunker laughing at the total chaos of the world away from my wilderness retreat with two years worth of food supplies thinking to myself I will re-emerge when everybody dies or is done killing each other, that thought comforts me greatly. :feelsclown:

Last edited:
Mostly I've been wagecucking it where I am now down to my last two months of working until termination because I refuse to get the kikecine.

I recently spent an entire week up in the mountains scouting out places to live off grid in case I can't find another job and have figured out a masterful plan to do so which revolves around living in a very concealed or underground bunker which will only take me two weeks to construct if I'm ever forced to as I absolutely will not submit to the new world order where I rather go out fighting. Been playing a lot of video games and binge watching various science fiction television series to fill up the void of time as well. Sometimes I need a break from the internet to get my mental bearings straight again. So, that has been my last two weeks of absence just in case anybody here was wondering. :feelsjuice:
Based need to do this . :dab:

Based need to do this . :dab:
Two weeks from now I have another four days off from work where I'm scouting more mountain wildernesses, I think I'm close to finding a suitable location for my retreat. Looking for something isolated but not too isolated since when I get bored I might wander in and out of towns to keep tabs on national or international current events. :feelsjuice:

No incel should take the Jewish vaccine. Normies hate us, so why the fuck should we care if they get sick? I get tested weekly, if I ever test positive, I can't go into work or university anyway.

:feelsdevil:
They live news says its safe of vaxx.

How do you have power and internet in those isolated places
Im interested in ted maxxing