Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel WHERE IS WAW5 @FaceAndLMS??!?

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
GARGHGHGHG IM SO ANNOYED I WANT SUIFUEL ALREADY

@FACEandLMS number 1 suifuel distributor in our community

Pls man

Last seen Yesterday at 10:38 PM

hes been working hard on waw5

Or at least a live stream TBH

I dont need a new world at war game tbh

hes busy right now

Trust me, I get home from work at like 8pm (overtime). And sometimes I go to the gym, but immediately after, I am working on it. You have to realize at like 13 hours of my day is spent out of the house or getting ready to leave.

Trust me, I get home from work at like 8pm (overtime). And sometimes I go to the gym, but immediately after, I am working on it. You have to realize at like 13 hours of my day is spent out of the house or getting ready to leave.
Understandable you sound really busy, but we'll get a live stream eventually again at some point too right?

He's a wagecuck OP. He doesn't even have time to flex on NEETs :feelskek:

Last edited: