Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Where is my GF?

LifeIsBrootal

LifeIsBrootal

Recruit
★★★
Seriously, for the 5 last years I did everything the red pill coaches told me to do: I hit the gym 3 times a week, only ate salads and chicken, wage cucked my ass off to get a good financial situation.
Here I am now, 20 Lbs lighter, able to do pull-ups with ease andwith more money than most of my age.
Yet no fucking GF in sight!!!!!!
I am now in SEA and supposedly foids would be jumping all over onto me, that's not the case.

what do you look like? :feelsjuice: Try using dating apps or something

what do you look like? :feelsjuice: Try using dating apps or something
Works like crap for me. I need to pay so that my profile even shows up and I get a match here and there.
In SEA it is better than in the west of course, but still not nearly enough to pull it of

What are your stats?

:feelsdevil:

>Greycel
>falls for red pill copes
Joseph

I wouldn’t give a shit about having a gf lol

Getting a foid is hard, but keeping it that its not losing intrest is way harder and u end up in pain

:feelsdevil:

do you live in your own place? do you rent it or did u buy it?

do you live in your own place? do you rent it or did u buy it?
I am fulltime SEAmaxxing right now.
I move from hotel to hotel. I have given up my flat and sold all my belongings back home.

You need to buy the advanced course after you graduated from eating healthy and lifting heavy things bud! Meanwhile the gf you'll find in 20 years is sucking off Chad ect ect :feelsohgod:

Seriously, for the 5 last years I did everything the red pill coaches told me to do: I hit the gym 3 times a week, only ate salads and chicken, wage cucked my ass off to get a good financial situation.
Here I am now, 20 Lbs lighter, able to do pull-ups with ease andwith more money than most of my age.
Yet no fucking GF in sight!!!!!!
I am now in SEA and supposedly foids would be jumping all over onto me, that's not the case.
Fucking kill me already... :feelsrope:

You were my go-to person for SEAmaxxing news and cope. Now even you confirm that it doesn't work. :cryfeels:

Fucking kill me already... :feelsrope:

You were my go-to person for SEAmaxxing news and cope. Now even you confirm that it doesn't work. :cryfeels:
I might meet another girl tomorrow (Spoiler: I found out she is married to a short Korean ricecel by reverse searching her image, but she did not tell me that :feelsokman:), but so far I am still incel AF.
It is not all bad, I am not being brootally rejected like I was in Europe. Women are all very nice to me here when compared to the old continent.

Last edited:
No gfs for subhumans

she got aborted

Get out of Cambodia and try walking street in Thailand.

Im sure you forgot the tactical soap.

White, Balding, 5"11, asymetric face, no chin, small wrists.
Perhaps surgery is my only hope now.
Brutally mogs me aesthetic and financially-wise. Just move to SEA and run JBW game, you'll "ascend" in no time GrAYcel

That's brootal.
I've been south america maxxing but it did not work either.
It's over for all of us.

getting passed around by high school athletes

That's brootal.
I've been south america maxxing but it did not work either.
It's over for all of us.
I have tried Colombia, it was full of prostitutes and foids there were all fat.
Pure suifuel

It is not all bad, I am not being brootally rejected like I was in Europe. Women are all very nice to me here when compared to the old continent.
Thanks brocel, I still wish you the best! You seem to be the only SEAmaxxer around here that keeps us posted. :feelsaww: