Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where is @Master?

PersonaPimp

PersonaPimp

WOMEN OWE ME SEX - Discord: personapimp
★★★★★
Where is our Founder? Have not seen him around at all in a while, let alone respond to any messages. I heard he's busy with irl stuff but he seems to be very active on Twitter. Has he just given up on this forum, or moved on from it? (If that is the case, it would be a shame to see him go). If he were to leave or become very inactive over a prolonged period of time, he should at least promote someone(s) to admin so that we can actually get our names changed, and have new events on this forum, etc.

6477e677b370e826abef3b00801819d9.gif

Last edited:
there was a thread yesterday about someones antivirus detecting way too much tracking, also increased ram usage
You know, it could be that his antivirus may be missing the "anti".

there was a thread yesterday about someones antivirus detecting way too much tracking, also increased ram usage
Mine hasn't picked anything up. Did they post a screenshot or anything?

I doubt that he's sold the forum to feds tbh, if he were to do so he should've done it last year or something, when there were more glowposters and higher levels of activity. I think he most likely just got bored seeing the same water threads on the forum or just burnt out after governing this place for so many years.

He got reassigned in his FBI department from Incel shooter watch to Tranny shooter watch.

I’m whipping his ass in the fields of my plantation. I’ll put that coon to work on the site soon