Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where is ItheIthe

Classic_Jarvis

Classic_Jarvis

Recruit
★★★★★
haven't read from ItheIthe in a while. I kind of miss his tabloid-style ATOMIC BLACKPILL GTFI sluts should be stoned threads. Wonder why he quit posting here.

I hope the bragging volcel autist never comes back

you don't like him?
his rants are retarded as fuck and he mentions his social circle that most people here could only dream of in all of his posts. he could easily be a normie but his incredible level of autism keeps him from being a "degenerate". He is also literally a buff jock with an athletic scholarship. privileged shitstain has been training professionally since 13 or something and posts here.

his rants are retarded as fuck and he mentions his social circle that most people here could only dream of in all of his posts. he could easily be a normie but his incredible level of autism keeps him from being a "degenerate". He is also literally a buff jock with an athletic scholarship. privileged shitstain has been training professionally since 13 or something and posts here.

probably hanging out with his """female friends"""

his rants were truly inspirational. And he had insights none of us could have. He will be missed.

pm him and find out

I want him to come back, he was based as fuck with his rants, and one of my top 5 favorite posters here.

his posts are truly inspiring and i respect the anti - degeneracy "push" that he advocates for, but from some of his stories hes posted here a lot of the stories doesnt sound incellish, if you get what i mean. Like when he was telling about something femoids were saying that he was sitting with ( pre sure that was him who posted it)