Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious where i can find blind and virgin girl

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
some ideas guys? where i can find girl like that?

05e4ba37bedfd34d23ba87dfd062ad7c

If someone knew they wouldn't be here, sorry man

If someone knew they wouldn't be here, sorry man
i tried to google little but i cant find anything, it could help me ded srs
i could take care of her knowing that she never had anyone before me and probably wont cheat on me in this case, or just risk of this would be much lower.

blind u can try in blind ppl communities but is unlikely she will be virgin tbh i thought about this tactic too but most of them are whores since they get so much attention tbh

blind u can try in blind ppl communities but is unlikely she will be virgin tbh i thought about this tactic too but most of them are whores since they get so much attention tbh
so its that much over? i thought may be that being blind they dont give ass on left and right that much.
well, im looking for another tactic to get virgin gf

probably wont cheat on me in this case, or just risk of this would be much lower.
if she has """friends""" they will probably fuck you over by telling her she can do better and taking jabs at your looks

if she has """friends""" they will probably fuck you over by telling her she can do better and taking jabs at your looks
i thought about some lonely girl, she can be average, i just want to have my own girlfriend who is virgin and will love me for way im :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

How do I find amputee, blind, deaf, mute, 10/10 virgin?

Even if I do find a blind virgin girl, my manletism would still be detected :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Even if I do find a blind virgin girl, my manletism would still be detected :cryfeels: :cryfeels:
i would fraud with lifts to get at least 175cm in her "eyes"

females can smell chad so she wouldnt take you

She'll feel your face and notice there's no sharpness in your jaw and other deformities, its over bro

It's cope, blind girls ALWAYS have a friend or sister who tells them if you are ugly or not and have a plethora of guys lined up outside their door because of juggernaut law. I tried with a blind sub5 foid on Facebook last week and she ghosted me after a few messages.

It's cope, blind girls ALWAYS have a friend or sister who tells them if you are ugly or not and have a plethora of guys lined up outside their door because of juggernaut law. I tried with a blind sub5 foid on Facebook last week and she ghosted me after a few messages.
damn so i lost hope if are going about blind girl, its over

damn so i lost hope if are going about blind girl, its over
Another blind ugly foid told my truecel friend on a dating site that he is too ugly and she deserves good looking guys because she is. Also she said she always had good looking boyfriends but had to leave them because they didn't have a good job.

Another blind ugly foid told my truecel friend on a dating site that he is too ugly and she deserves good looking guys because she is. Also she said she always had good looking boyfriends but had to leave them because they didn't have a good job.
u must be joking right now, no way

She will try to touch your jaw and as soon she finds you are recessed you are gone.

a virgin girl is impossible to find