Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where does one go to meet autistic foids

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
Inb4 at chad's house

Tell me. How do i propagate autism masterrace genes

Ask Rebecca Bons...

at Chad's house

1. be chad
2. exist

Autistic foids can get more sex just by existing than spergcels can ever imagine

They don't need us :feelsrope:

Autistic women are probably indistinguishable from normal women since autism does jack shit to them so you don't go anywhere but the usual places, what places those are I don't know because I don't go meet women

You think you're the first person to try hitting up autistic girls? They have lines of beta simps waiting for them.

Ask Rebecca Bons...
Who

Autistic women are probably indistinguishable from normal women since autism does jack shit to them so you don't go anywhere but the usual places, what places those are I don't know because I don't go meet women
Autism is probably dormant in women and only manifests itself in their male offspring

Most foids come across as a bit autistic to me. It isn't as debilitating for foids, as it is for males. Although, I would use OLD to find an autistic one.

I must have met different autistic women to you because they definitely have quite identifying traits than normal foids

wouldn't matter, they're out with chad. the only thing different about autistic foids is that in some areas they're more desirable than normal women. autistic foids are seen as carefree and unconventional souls, whereas autistic males are all creeps and weirdos

You answered your own question. Even autistic girls are Chadsexual.

You answered your own question. Even autistic girls are Chadsexual.
Crazy mad

I must have met different autistic women to you because they definitely have quite identifying traits than normal foids
Maybe you are a foid greyfaggot, generally on an incel forum we don't meet a lot of women, maybe you forgot that

Reddit, TikTok. Also a lot of foids are autistic, but since they are foids, it doesen’t effect their life, because as a foid you can do whatever you want, everyone will love and support you (except incels)