Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion where do you write down your notes?

I

imsorry

Self-banned
-
whether you guys are studying or just want to write down some ideas or interesting concepts.

do you prefer to use an app (which one) or a physical notebook?

I use docs fordailt chceckin logbook and sometimes notes for other stuff I learn. I use a reminder app as wel.

I use in person writinf only for the most important information

A physical notebook really is just the best.

I put them on a sheet of paper, put a pin on it, and stick it to @HidekiTojota ‘s ass

I put them on a sheet of paper, put a pin on it, and stick it to @HidekiTojota ‘s ass

I use my big brain to store and note down all the necessary information

OneNote because my school pays for our Microsoft office

I use normal notebooks for studying so i can write faster, at the end if i need to reharse it fast i rewrite it on word and print it

My dick feelz liek korn

whether you guys are studying or just want to write down some ideas or interesting concepts.

do you prefer to use an app (which one) or a physical notebook?
Usually take a scribbling block with me. And then I write everything important down in word files for summaries.

if it is like life notes or super important i write it down on a sheet of paper and keep it in my wallet
for most ordinary notes i put them in my phone for easy access

I have a physical notebook - have kept them since I was a teenager. I have a whole box full of previous volumes and a few binders on the shelf with assorted notes. The feds or the small hats need a warrant to look through them. Unlike keeping notes online.

I use Google Docs/Keep for all my stuff, some of my documents have over 20 pages.

Last edited:
in windows notepad. my collection of phrases has increased notoriously since I've been on this forum, the file now weighs 108 kb.

567891.jpg

Depends. Sometimes I use my phone, sometimes a physical notebook.

I write information and personal stuff on paper.

Everywhere.
Secret things like passwords: Notepad/Paper
Short stories: Google docs
Minecraft Diamond coordinates: Mobile notes app (came with the phone)

(sometimes I'll write the coordinates on a notepad/paper if its closer)

A physical notebook really is just the best.
They say, (that's right, "they") that the physical act of writing something down on paper, makes your Brian remember it better than typing on devices.

They say, (that's right, "they") that the physical act of writing something down on paper, makes your Brian remember it better than typing on devices.
I believe it tbh

I use Google Keep app