Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where do you stand on the political compass test?

• Thread starter retard_supreme0
  • Start date

Results

• Total voters
retard_supreme0

retard_supreme0

Autist
★★★
Polcomp's a bit biased, so I reccomend shifting your test 2 units right for a more accurate score. Scroll down a bit after completing the test to find your compass.

Attachments

• 1575851715099.png
    1575851715099.png
    2.1 KB · Views: 20
I don't need the quiz to tell me, I already know I'm Authoritarian Left. Don't do drugs, and help the needy. That's me.

e9f720678fa107038cc0e0b4a71d3cb5.png

don't care too much for politics ngl

I am too low IQ to know what any of the words mean

Chart

I hate how political compass puts you on middle or slightly on left just because you don't worship corporations.

Last edited:
Probably center left but I'd never vote for any leftist party, too cucked

Bottom left corner of the blue square.

middle of the left, towards libertarian.

I am too low IQ to know what any of the words mean
Authoritarian is strong belief in hierarchy and authority, libertarian is belief in the individual and egalitarianism. Economic left generally favors government intervention in the economy, social support, and high taxes on the wealthy, while economic right supports free markets and generally favors corporations over the government.

I took it before, I'm Authoritarian right.
If I remember right, I was 6/10 Right and 2/10 Authoritarian.

I used to be a steadfast conservative but trad thots and MAGA chads made me leave and I could care less about politics now

Moving over two spaces to the right, I’m a more Libertarian version of Hitler.

Pretty much here.
IMG 20191209 044124

Politics is cope tbh

authoritarian left. rich fags should be heavily suprressed. population control implemented. every man gets a house,job,wives. all women are to be treated as pets. and will be banned from any type of education greater than middle school, and be taught that they are inferior to men now and forever.. also male:female ratio must be maintained at 1:2. strictly. abortion of male fetuses will be used to maintain it. this will allow every man to have at least one above average foid as his pet. every politician must live in a forest for a month every year as to not forget his privilege. paternity tests are mandatory. also euthanasia legalized and econuraged for post prime foids which their male owners can choose to do. males will be taught that women are inferior, and not to ever be dependent on a women emotionally. any man who ever voices opposition to how woman are treated in the new world will be executed on the spot and anyone who comes to his defense. there will be a council of 12 wokest uncle's who run the country, with 1 supreme incel every generation. also high IQ kids will be selected at young age to be trained at woke academy , these kids will make the future politicians.
also women and soyboy prisoners can be used for human experimentation to increase scientific progress and drug research. also every not will have DNA test when young, if he has a genetically inherited medical problem, he will be euthanized.

All politics which isn't about taking rights from women = soy

I promise I'm not a soy.

Economic Left/Right: -6.88
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -7.03