Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do you shoot?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Assuming you kill yourself (many of us will eventually) where is it best advised to shoot. The head or the heart? both are vital and I've heard about people who kill themselves by shooting either option

through mouth pointing the brain stem
Or forehead

Assuming you kill yourself (many of us will eventually) where is it best advised to shoot. The head or the heart? both are vital and I've heard about people who kill themselves by shooting either option
I'd rather drink potassium chloride or any other poison that will kill you quickly. I wouldn't have the guts to shoot myself in the head.

The head will be the fastest, the heart will be fast, but you have a few minutes before you die. If you want to feel death and its horror, you can try it. And the heart is not as big as the brain, so you can miss. If you're gonna use a handgun.