Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

H

Heroincel

Greycel
How am I supposed to know where I am supposed to be 10 years from now when I just want to kill myself every fucking day? The only time my dopamine receptors kick in is when I am thinking about suicide. Who cares if there is Hell, im already living in one.

McDonalds Manager.

Probably wageslaving or dead

As god of the new world ruling over everyone.

Continuing my NEET lifestyle if I haven't killed myself yet

incelkingkong said:
McDonalds Manager.

Do you work there right now, I work at Burger King and almost 23

Seriously you brocels need to have some ambition

Heroincel said:
Do you work there right now, I work at Burger King and almost 23

No, i'm 19 and freshman at uni atm but i'll drop out by Christmas and work some shitty job because i'm too Low IQ to STEMcel or do anything that requires any intellectual power.

incelkingkong said:
No, i'm 19 and freshman at uni atm but i'll drop out by Christmas and work some shitty job because i'm too Low IQ to STEMcel or do anything that requires any intellectual power.

I dropped out 2 months ago it was one of the best ideas I ever made tbh, if I was forced to stay any longer I definitely would've offed myself, too many blackpills, I would spend my free time climbing to the top of campus buildings thinking about jumping off lol

Unbearable2woman said:

Found the normie

NEET or death

Unbearable2woman said:

theres no point in life if you are short and ugly like me

torujo said:
theres no point in life if you are short and ugly like me

You can be sure that other ugly short people in the future don`t have to suffer in the future the way we have, that`s the point of this movement, to raise awareness and give solutions.

I'm not religious,but if there is a hell and incels go to it that's just not fair.

Don't want to think about it.

NEETceling/workceling or dead from a heart attack.

Yep add me to the dead list too.

Sparky said:

What's the point of reaching retirement if you are just going to be lonely anyway