Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you see yourself in 10 years?

Question

• Family and kids

Votes: 7 7.7%
  • Family and kids (while betabuxxing)

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Alone

Votes: 29 31.9%
  • With a loyal GF

Votes: 4 4.4%
  • 6 feet under

Votes: 42 46.2%
  • Something else (explain)

Votes: 8 8.8%

• Total voters
LDARBuddah

LDARBuddah

Admiral
★★★★★
Be honest about your predicted future

With cute adorable loli waifu, or fapping to cute adorable lolis

I voted loyal gf just out of that being what I want and I’m trying to think positively :feelskek:

Now do I think I’ll actually get that, probably not.

With cute adorable loli waifu, or fapping to cute adorable lolis
fuck that pillow bro. If it helps you, fuck it as hard as you can.
I voted loyal gf just out of that being what I want and I’m trying to think positively :feelskek:

Now do I think I’ll actually get that, probably not.
don't vote against what's realistic just because you want to spend 10 more years in your dream wordl bro. Face the facts now and act uppon it.Be a man.

6 feet under nigga

I don't really want to think about it in all honesty.

fuck that pillow bro. If it helps you, fuck it as hard as you can.

don't vote against what's realistic just because you want to spend 10 more years in your dream wordl bro. Face the facts now and act uppon it.Be a man.
Vote changed to alone. :cryfeels:

Either dead, in prison, in mental ward or in a monastery

Vote changed to alone. :cryfeels:
Very good bro. You might be lonely, but that doesn't make you less of a man. Stay true to your values and stay true to reality, that's what counts.

ascended in asia

Realistically dead or on the streets.
Either dead, in prison, in mental ward or in a monastery

Hard knock life for real :dab:

alone or 6ft under

Doing the same shit I am doing today

Either dead or alone tbh

Looksmatch hopefully. More honor in loneliness than with ugly roastie.

either dead or alone

Ascended as a great rapper.

Otherwise, dead.

Hopefully, I will be with a girlfriend or wife. I haven’t given up hope yet. But in all likelihood, I’ll probably be alone, or more likely, dead. I made a promise that I wouldn’t consider roping until 25, but I made that promise to someone who I thought was a friend, they just ended up hating me like everyone else. However, I will try my best to hold out until 21. But I just can’t see myself alive at 27.

In the path of jihad

most likely dead unless a miracle happens

As dead as possible

homeless, prison or hanging on a noose

I will have the highest rank

I believe one day I will become desperate enough to betabux some slut with a kid. I'm sorry guys I know it's a let down but solitary confinement is killing me.

I don’t like to think about the future

I was gonna vote 6 feet under but I want to be cremated.

Wealthy or dead.

I can't do the whole family thing, obviously, therefore I have other goals. If I can't earn enough to do the other things I want to do in life I'm just going to eat buckshot.

I'm not busting my ass out in the sun 80hrs a week much longer either, I only have a bit more in me. It's time to test if I'm smart enough to built a life worth living.

I either ascend or rope. But ascending is not possible

That being said, I see myself dead or Chad (with a cute girlfriend/wife), no middle-grounds to me!

Hopefully dead, because I know ascension is impossible with my health problems and I don’t want to live in pain for another 10 years.

Dead or alone.

Dead or alone. I am too far gone mentally for any chance of recovery. Loneliness has broken me beyond repair.

1. alone living i small room on attic in old building whit toilet and bathroom who use other people i will try to have internet like now i dont now what kind of computers will we have in future and i will try earn money on my pc or just doing comfy part time jobs or hit full time security job in my free time i will wander alone in near nature and talk to ma self ,when im old weak and in no good health i will die

2. alone linving in the road whit smartphone or the present technology at that moment goin where in comfy in present season i will try to save money just for copes or rent when im tired need washing and is cold out side ,when im old weak and in no good health i will die

3. :feelsrope:

Dead or alone.

In the order of possibility

1. Alone
  2. Dead
  3. SEAmaxxing

Hanging on my bedroom.

6 feet under unless i get cremated.

Living on a little farm as removed from society as possible.

Hopefully either money/copemaxxed or whitepilled. Ascension is out of the picture, maybe ill end up roping but lately ive been coping well

Dead or wageslaving to save money and try to fuck a foid in a non westernized country.