Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious where do you see yourself after 10 years from now?

doomed 7

doomed 7

believer. j3ws are your enemy. get back to god!
★★★★
I'm interested seeing where you bros see urself at after this time.
personally i see myself rotting in the army sipping yerba maté and generally coping to forget about the whole passing genes shit.
in a better scenario I'd make it to europe but that's very unlikely because I'm poorfag.
i wish i could escape 3rd world that's my long term goal. we live in a money based world it's impossible to be human in shitholes

Dead (if you say otherwise you're a fakecel and should leave this forum immediately)

i see myself with a fuck ton of asian bitches in some office somewhere with my homie @PointOfNoReturn :feelsUgh:

Dead, of course

Rich, dead or suicidal.
It has to be one of the three.

Dead or wageslaving, maybe I will have enough money to copemaxx

I know what I’ll be doing in 10 years. Spreading a religion of peace and love to people in a peaceful and loving manor.:feelsdevil:

Hopefully doing well financially, have moved out, have a respectable job, having either a sick bike or a bmw from the 2000s

Same place as now, in the shithole.

Dead, broken and drug addicted or having a gf/wife and a decent life. One of the three

probably dead. (from blackpill long term complications)

The world itself is on collision course with self-destruction anyway at this rate. Being able to get some of Chad n Stacy's crumbs would have been nice as a temporary consolation, before checking out...

But ultimately, you cannot stop a juggernaut that's already rolling ahead at full steam.

:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Homeless, with crippling drug addiction (am already an alcoholic).

Having accomplished my mission on EaRth and resting in incelhalla
Or rotting here or on whatever the incel forum would be called

personally i see myself rotting in the army sipping yerba maté and generally coping to forget about the whole passing genes shit.
in a better scenario I'd make it to europe but that's very unlikely because I'm poorfag.
i wish i could escape 3rd world that's my long term goal. we live in a money based world it's impossible to be human in shitholes
In a white hole :feelsdevil:

Dead or in the exact same spot.

Dead or alive coping with drugs

Married to a high tier Becky 15 years younger than me

Worst Case Scenario: rapidly aged (maybe bald) hopeless depressed leechmaxxed poorcel
Best Case Scenario: ascended with some poor sub 5 Paki foid from back home

Tbh both cases are quite depressing

Married in Christ through my church, having a SEA secular marriage or 6 feet under.

Can’t plan out 10 years. Imma short term corporate raider. Jew banks on fire sale> BLK, JPM, GS, C and BAC -expected 80% growth. I wanna make millions on Monday but that just isn’t happening. The Fed Reserve Bank fucked up, Russia winning and Soros mad.

Can you spare me a 1dollar?

F7323795 0000 45BD 9103 8590B750B6C9

Last edited:
Either financially independent and working on creative projects out of passion since I no-longer have to work, or dead

I'll be in my early 30s by then - If I still have to get up every morning and wageslave at that age, I'm checking out of the game - the only exception would be if I was close to achieving my goal of financial independence but I just had to work for a couple more years extra to achieve it

homeless being gang raped :feelsaww:

Either dead or wageslaving my days away and spending my free time in my computer playing Vidya and browsing .is

Moneymaxxing to live out my miserable:cryfeels: days with expensive copes. I would like a sugar baby :ahegao: and a personal chef to gorgemaxx :feelsohh::feelsohh:

pining for the fjords

Roped.

I will be a 40-year-old virgin in less than 10 years. If foids hate me so much, they deserve Minecraft stuff. :feelsmage:

Hopefully I'll be pushing up daisies from six feet under.