Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Where do you see the blackpill in 10 years?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Do you think most men will be blackpilled in 10 years? What will the climate be for inkwells?

It will be a underground phenomenon for sure. When it had big subreddits it was spreading like crazy. Not so much anymore, they've successfully quarantined it to here and a few other fringe places pretty much. Wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to get .co taken down as well then it will only be a memory

Open hypergamy will only intensify with the further proliferation of dating apps.

Gen Z most likely have even less socio-sexual inhibition than millennials.

Their formative years heavily influenced by promiscuous 24/7 celebrity culture, a problem only compounded by the lack of sexual morality (monogamy, chastity etc) encouraged by their gen x parents.

Furthermore, the menace of polyamory, being normalised at an astounding rate which results in cuckoldry for the lucky simps and a harem for chad.

What is now hushed and veiled, will become public.

Jordan Peterson is right when he speaks of the need for ‘enforced’ monogamy.

warped, packaged, and sold as a scam

It will be a underground phenomenon for sure. When it had big subreddits it was spreading like crazy. Not so much anymore, they've successfully quarantined it to here and a few other fringe places pretty much. Wouldn't surprise me if they found a way to get .co taken down as well then it will only be a memory

Try as they might, the blackpill cannot be suppressed.

Disillusioned men will come to understand the core tenants of the blackpill naturally, for themselves.
warped, packaged, and sold as a scam

How could you monetise the blackpill?

illegal after incels are killed in concentration camps

Censored into oblivion, anyone distributing it will ”suddenly” disappear.

Do you think most men will be blackpilled in 10 years? What will the climate be for inkwells?

In just 10 years? i think everything will be exactly as it is now tbh

Same place it is today. Spoken underground by rejects

Bildschirmfoto zu 2020 07 15 13 27 09

Last edited:
Nothing will change, this website will shut down, comment sections will be shut down, studies will be shut down, archive.org will be shut down. Https might get banned, windows 11 will hash and send all your files to microsoft and delete antything bad. Hosting websites will become near impossible. etc.

The black pill will be outlawed across all media, and social media by federal laws - eg. Ministry Of Truth. They are going to try to erase black pill knowledge from society. Any reference to Stacey, Chad, hypergamy etc will be an instant ban, including all your email, bank records etc, and possibly jail time.

It'll be the same shit just more people on the planet.

They said by 2020 we'd be at 7.8 Billion (they were right).

By 2030 we'll be at 8.5 billion.

Apparently we are on course to being at 9.7 Billion and things will get dicey if The Mouse Utopia experiment is anything to go by.

But my question is if women only choose 5% of men, then whose doing all this fucking to produce these increasing numbers?

277px-Human_population_since_1800.png

PS- I joined the "beta" version of the "blackpill" movement back in 2009. The more things change the more they stay the same.
That’s just eugenics.

Eugenics by gaslighting children into thinking they are gay (lgbt+ classes taught to children ages 3-6) or placing 5 year old (((autistic))) boys on the sex offender register (that was a thing trialled btw) is just delaying the inevitable as sexuality is not static and can change.

Thats why I see straight women hit on gay men by pretending to be lgbt+ themselves to get close to their targets (fag hags).

Only a competent front and centre dictatorship like Nazism could enforce a Eugenics policy like lebensborn. Unfortunately the Nazi's were not allowed to finish their experiment (or maybe the notes were burned?).

Last edited:
Banned and underground, only accessible in the Dark Web

Have you seen the slew of social media bans, firings, and lawsuits because something accurate hateful was said about women, Blacks, Muslims, faggots, trannies, and refugees?

I think a lot of incels who are in their 20s now will go ER because they couldn't afford facial surgery before it was too late.

There are solutions to this, but society likes watching people suffer so they will get what they fucking deserve.

Banned and underground, only accessible in the Dark Web

Google has deslited our website when people are searching for "incel forums", instead it directs them to jezebel, salon and vice.

I'm kind of ok with internal referrals especially after reading that "do you hope incel goes mainstream" thread. Normies ruin everything and they already messed up the "pill rating system" in doing so.

Google has deslited our website when people are searching for "incel forums", instead it directs them to jezebel, salon and vice.

I'm kind of ok with internal referrals especially after reading that "do you hope incel goes mainstream" thread. Normies ruin everything and they already messed up the "pill rating system" in doing so.

I have mixed feelings. One on side, I want people to know about the blackpill; that shows that women are just as shallow (if not more) than men, and I want normies to understand the consequences of bullying (you get guys like us). On the other side, normies don't listen and have a set mental narrative by Hollywood brainwashing

Probably a lot more mainstream

I have mixed feelings. One on side, I want people to know about the blackpill; that shows that women are just as shallow (if not more) than men, and I want normies to understand the consequences of bullying (you get guys like us). On the other side, normies don't listen and have a set mental narrative by Hollywood brainwashing

To be fair the mainstream media has hijacked topics that (ahem) "identified as incels" covered 5-10 years ago but painting them as new and not even mentioning the "misogyny angle" or slanderous, ad-hominem, strawman tone.

Take male model experiments, when they covered catfishman they made him out to literally be an overweight balaclava wearing terrorist. That said it was his actions or "personality" which was out of order- and that his experiments were inethical.

2 years later the Daily Mail runs its own "catfishman style" experiments and says "this reveals "for the first time" that women might be about looks".

Incel is mainstream but the establishment just won't give us credit for helping men and preventing suicides. Whereas scam suicide hotlines just gas-light men with out of date advice.
Even though back in the 90s I recall being given some legit advice and even told to visit a prostitute by ChildLine!