Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you guys meet people?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
What are some incel friendly venues to meet people? I am talking about friendly interactions of course. Romantic interactions are out of the question...

Romantic interactions are out of the question...
:lul: :lul: Yeah no shit.

I don't know, most of those type of meetups happen in the US.

Sometimes people venture off the forest path and into MY territory.

I try to say hi to some, but they just run. The foids however are the ones I chase.

92535b7eccc730bcfaf7940d37523fdb

Sometimes people venture off the forest path and into MY territory.

I try to say hi to some, but they just run. The foids however are the ones I chase.

View attachment 206153
Do gorillas eat humans or will they just kill humans for venturing into their territory? I also heard they have small peens

E.R conventions.

Do gorillas eat humans or will they just kill humans for venturing into their territory? I also heard they have small peens

They do have small penises. I however am a genetically modified gorilla with a 7 inch penis.

Some gorillas eat meat. I am one of those gorillas. However when it comes to foids. Well let's just say I like to play with my food

They do have small penises. I however am a genetically modified gorilla with a 7 inch penis.

Some gorillas eat meat. I am one of those gorillas. However when it comes to foids. Well let's just say I like to play with my food

View attachment 206156
I'll give you props for sticking with this gimmick, my man

I'll give you props for sticking with this gimmick, my man

Oh its no gimmick friend. But you're welcome to believe what you wish. It is the internet after all.

Visit your local forest. Maybe we'll see each other some time

Of course not. But who's to say I'm not in yours
True tbh. When it's warm I'll go hiking and shove females I see on the path into the forest. I'll let nature take its course then

No idea man I am in my bedroom 24/7

No idea man I am in my bedroom 24/7
I'm in my bedroom when I'm not working or at the gym. I am trying to rebel against the fate my genes have decided for me, but I don't think it's going to work.

I'm in my bedroom when I'm not working or at the gym. I am trying to rebel against the fate my genes have decided for me, but I don't think it's going to work.
Gym? Are you getting anything out of it lol.

Gym? Are you getting anything out of it lol.
I just use it to stay fit and maintain abs. I'm not swole and I'm not super low bf either. I don't feel like exercising outside from the months of October-April

I just use it to stay fit and maintain abs. I'm not swole and I'm not super low bf either. I don't feel like exercising outside from the months of October-April
I have abs if I don't eat sometimes because I am so skinny lol, I should work on my physic ngl for cope.

I'll open a bar and host incel nights. Incels get free drinks and get to mix and mingle with each other since everyone else will be scared off coming. The only concern is that it might become a honeypot for the FBI
I have abs if I don't eat sometimes because I am so skinny lol, I should work on my physic ngl for cope.
Yea it just gives me something to do and helps me be cognizant of what I eat. Apparently, staying fit hasn't helped me with the ladies

Through friends