Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Where do you faggots watch anime?

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
What's a good page to watch anime in good quality and free, weebcels?

Just google watch + anime name + online + free

Just google watch + anime name + online + free
Thats what I do, but I want a page that just has everything, that would be better and easier

Ok so this is post 10,000 now, it's officially over for me

Ok so this is post 10,000 now, it's officially over for me
congratz man

Damo the incel

i dont watch chinese cartoons tbh ngl

9anime
Animeheaven.eu

Kissanime.ru

If you make an account you can download easily too

Other sites: 9anime.to, gogoanime

trash site
Depends on what you wanna watch. Some anime that's uploaded is quality. Then there are a few crappy uploads such as Chobits. It had a few dubs and missing episodes. All depends on what your watching

@zangano1 I generally use animefrenzy.net

Depends on what you wanna watch. Some anime that's uploaded is quality. Then there are a few crappy uploads such as Chobits. It had a few dubs and missing episodes. All depends on what your watching
It's trash because the anime industries tried to DDoS it and the kissanime admins added a captha to prevent the DDoS attack. Then people got sick of having to complete a captha every time they clicked a new episode so the viewerbase went down. As a result the amount of people who viewed ads and helped keep the site running went down. Then kissanime admins installed a bot which started temporarily banning anyone who was found with an ad blocker. This happened back in 2017.

THIS is why kissanime sucks gigantic dick.

It's trash because the anime industries tried to DDoS it and the kissanime admins added a captha to prevent the DDoS attack. Then people got sick of having to complete a captha every time they clicked a new episode so the viewerbase went down. As a result the amount of people who viewed ads and helped keep the site running went down. Then kissanime admins installed a bot which started temporarily banning anyone who was found with an ad blocker. This happened back in 2017.

THIS is why kissanime sucks gigantic dick.
brutal story ngl

And what's a good app to read manga on android?
I want to read Berserk while I'm on the subway

I hate anime
Whatever cope works for you I guess but I can' t stand it

I hate anime
Whatever cope works for you I guess but I can' t stand it
I don't really like anime either, I just want to watch season 3 of atack on titan. I have only watched the normiest animes.