Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where do you even find a woman who is truly single in 2019?

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-
This doesn't apply to the cunts who obviously lie about having a boyfriend just to keep you away. I'm talking about how in this day and age pretty much all foids are taken or on the verge of being taken. Even the ones who are single are messing with a ton of guys and you better believe none of those guys will ever be you. It's fucking bullshit how the odds are stacked so much against us. It's guaranteed rejection all around for us.
"Just keep trying bro. Just keep endlessly jestermaxxing for no gain bro. Just stop being negative and allow yourself to be disrespected by a used up bitch who obviously isn't attracted to you bro :soy:"
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: Fuck this reality. If we looked good genetically we wouldn't have to worry about any of this shit.

You don't, you either cuck or are cucked

in cities pretty much all women are taken, you need to go to singles events or something, which are 85% old balding guys with big watches

anything else just leads to you becoming obsessed with some woman that's been fucked for the past 3 years by a toothless unemployed guy with a good jawline who she calls "my beautiful baby boy" on social media

on the cementary

on the cementary
needsolution

it's a secret lmao

The women who are single consider themselves too good for the average man.

Foids are never really single, they know there is a long line of men ready to run through hellfire to just get off with them

But as we all know 90% of them she would not even give a chance to

Theres plenty of single women, more than ever. They just fuck chad and don't want to interact with us.

I've seen them here-or-there in the church, but here-or-there is a pretty loose term. Meaning maybe I'll see a couple a year on a good year. Not really anything to write home about. Better than I've seen in bars or any other social outing I've tried at.

Theres plenty of single women, more than ever. They just fuck chad and don't want to interact with us.

Misleading stat. They qualify as single cause they're not in a LTR with one man, but they're sleeping around with a bunch. Not desirable in the slightest, and not single by any means.