Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do you discuss anime/manga?

solblue

solblue

Luminary
★★★★★
If you watch anime, anyways. I am thinking of making some sort of anime general or something

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a megathread already.

Goddamn incels watching cartoons, mogs me

I usually just go on 4chan's /a/ but I would be surprised if their wasn't a general thread already.

Jfl create a thread of whatever you wanna discuss. Dont listen to the retards who shit on anime all day long

Reddit is probably your best choice as their are individual subreddits for basically every anime and most are populated, aswell as their being anime general subs. You could also try gamefaqs or google searching anime forums.

the most recent episode of aot sucked btw

Brutal.

This is a sign tbh. Megathreads would probably be better than multiple generals, but I'll just start a weekly thread and see where that goes.

Reddit is probably your best choice as their are individual subreddits for basically every anime and most are populated, aswell as their being anime general subs. You could also try gamefaqs or google searching anime forums.
I dislike Reddit's format for long term discussions, but its the closest substitute to multiple different forums from the 00s to early 10s. Ofc Redditors can be quite annoying as well. Gamefaqs is surprisingly still quite active for a myriad of different topics, but most anime specific forums I browse tend to be inactive. I have been going on narutoforums which is still quite active, but one can only discuss Naruto for so long, especially after it has finished. All the off topic forums aren't populated there. I hear anilist and mal forums are quite lively so they might be an option.

lol I wonder if the mods will comply if we will ask for a (((Naama Katz))) megathread :feelsjuice:
We could hijack it with anime :feelsthink:

Trannycord
Discord definitely does feel like an upscale alternative to chatrooms of old. Amazing how Discord channels have become a hub for trannies to recruit people :lul: Discord HQ is inconsistent with the channels they infringe upon

I simply derail every thread by posting 3-4 giant pics of anime girls

CRAPPA killed it. Eh it's all going downhill really. Even the manga is rushed as hell.

Right now the only character I sympathise with is monkeycel .