Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where do we stand on Payton Gendron?

How should incels think of Payton Gendron?

• Saint PG (he's not deceased, but he will get life in prison)

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • Saint Grocerystorecel

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • Saint Buffalo

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Payton Gendron is not an incel, just call him Payton Gendron

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • It all seems so fake to me, that I don't care

Votes: 16 43.2%

• Total voters
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Some of us feel that he is not an incel, while others feel that he was motivated by the feeling that blacks were taking all the white foids - like Dylann Roof.

This is Payton Gendron:

Cleanup on all the aisles

This is Dylann Roof, he is the guy who shot up a black church in 2015:

A racist with a nigger and a lesbo guarding him

Foids, loved him, and just like with Ethan Crumbley, and the Stoneman Douglas HS attacker Nikolas Cruz - foids found him physically attractive:

R

Foids have no virtue, we are kissless virgins - while Ethan Crumbley has foids offering themselves to him while he is in prison:

View: https://youtu.be/MKTibiNXwVM

How should we classify Payton Gendron? :feelshmm:

he is the next tarrant disciple

BB2B02C0 9515 4C49 A257 2C4C8056D6A6

Saint Buffalo

based as all fuck

It all seems fake to me. :feelswhat:

Just another anti gun Jew psyop that will likely raise stock prices for contactless delivery services on Monday such as Amazon, Blue Bonnet and others like ol Jewtube personality Alex a.k.a Hell by the dashboard light has said. :feelsUgh:

It all seems fake to me. :feelswhat:

Just another anti gun Jew psyop that will likely raise stock prices for contactless delivery services on Monday such as Amazon, Blue Bonnet and others like ol Jewtube personality Alex a.k.a Hell by the dashboard light has said. :feelsUgh:
It does seem fake, because the subway incident in Jew York City is out of the news.

Also, I notice that whenever a Democrat is President, racial violence and false flag shootings spike - things were peaceful under Trump's presidency, right up until COVID and the George Floyd riots.

based as all fuck
I live on the other side of the country, and all I ever hear is that "Buffalo NY is a shithole". Even as a Californian, I know to stay clear of Buffalo, and Rochester NY. :feelscomfy:

Kinda hard to classify him tbh. He's not an incel and parts of his ideology are cucked because he does not recognize women's role in promoting race-mixing nor the necessity of re-subjugating them if there is any hope for restoring the vigor of western civilization. Though I also found parts of his manifesto to be based and interconnected with blackpilled themes, such as the radicalization of young men in response to the alienating, cucked, and hyperindividualized state of modern society—he also mentions the problem of OnlyFans and the digitization of relationships but seems to fail to realize the root of those problems in feminism and hypergamy.

Since he's not properly incel I would just stick to his birth name or perhaps St. Grocery Store

Kinda hard to classify him tbh. He's not an incel and parts of his ideology are cucked because he does not recognize women's role in promoting race-mixing nor the necessity of re-subjugating them if there is any hope for restoring the vigor of western civilization. Though I also found parts of his manifesto to be based and interconnected with blackpilled themes, such as the radicalization of young men in response to the alienating, cucked, and hyperindividualized state of modern society—he also mentions the problem of OnlyFans and the digitization of relationships but seems to fail to realize the root of those problems in feminism and hypergamy.

Since he's not properly incel I would just stick to his birth name or perhaps St. Grocery Store
:feelsYall:

At least he spot the pioneers of hypergamy raising.

Ethan Crumbley was in court like, "I wish this prosecutor would shut her fatass up". :feelzez:

It seems like he was motivated purely by racism, not by inceldom or blackpill ideology. Therefore he doesn't qualify as Saint status. He's just a mass murderer.

It seems like he was motivated purely by racism, not by inceldom or blackpill ideology. Therefore he doesn't qualify as Saint status. He's just a mass murderer.
I like how you see the entire picture. :bigbrain:

Might be false flag. Either way, don't see why we should claim his as ours. That said I don't sympathise with people that been shot, fucking sucks to be them. Watching the shooting was admittedly fun.

Might be false flag. Either way, don't see why we should claim his as ours. That said I don't sympathise with people that been shot, fucking sucks to be them. Watching the shooting was admittedly fun.
I understand.

That is why whenever I mention Adam Lanza on .IS, I just call him "Adam Lanza", Adam Lanza never talked about being an incel, or wishing that he could get foids to like him.

All heil saint gendron

This guy is supposedly 18 years old, but he has too much clarity of thought in the manifesto. He made a 180 page manifesto full of detailed information and near perfect grammar and spelling. He even writes well. This is all the work of an 18yo lone wolf? Something's fishy here.

The FBI has gone stale with their NWO activities

I understand.

That is why whenever I mention Adam Lanza on .IS, I just call him "Adam Lanza", Adam Lanza never talked about being an incel, or wishing that he could get foids to like him.
The only reason braindeadcels like him because he killed humans or random people just because "why not" even though it'll give more fuel to NWO to force soyciety to not have free sex

retard who will rot in prison instead of rotting at home, achieved nothing but take some minimum wage workers out.

At least Roof got McNuggets on the way to jail. :panties:

retard who will rot in prison instead of rotting at home, achieved nothing but take some minimum wage workers out.
Whenever young guys allow the pigs to take them alive, I always think to myself - "They are too stupid to realize that they should have saved a bullet for themselves".

Whenever young guys allow the pigs to take them alive, I always think to myself - "They are too stupid to realize that they should have saved a bullet for themselves".
I would not commit suicide after going ER. I rather die with glory in a shootout with the cops.

Honestly, I think it was fake, just like the Mandalay Bay circus - but, the Demorats did a great job at starting a race war.

Special place in hell for American boomers