Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do things go from here, with the virus and riots and everything?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
And yes this does effect you if it gets bad enough unless you live outside the USA, but I hear there are protests over in Europe.

And yes this does effect you if it gets bad enough unless you live outside the USA, but I hear there are protests over in Europe.

no where

its younger people catching the virus now, not many deaths

just media pumping up the news to make trump lose

no where

its younger people catching the virus now, not many deaths

just media pumping up the news to make trump lose
Maybe not deaths, but it does screw up your lungs.

Back to Africa

Where do what things go?

The protests/riots/whatever are a non-event being blown out of proportion by the media. The virus will probably get a lot worse in the fall. By early next year there might be a vaccine. Probably by this time next year things will be mostly back to normal, either due to a vaccine or the virus mutating and becoming less virulent. Trump will get reelected. No one is going to vote for Biden. A lot of the changes you are seeing like brick and mortar shops and restaurants closing and things moving online were already happening, but now the pace has accelerated. Society isn't going to collapse or anything. But the job market is going to suck ass for awhile. There's not really an easy and quick way to get 48 million people back to work and a lot of the brick and mortar places they got let go from aren't ever coming back.

Last edited:
I predict Betabuxxing will have a lower barrier because of all the unemployment.

Things will just slowly come back to normal most likely

Why do you think the U.S. is the only country with issues? I've written a few long posts about this, and am not in the mood to write another essay, but I'm actually part of a public policy think tank and here's just some of what I predict will happen:

1) Social media and misinformation will exacerbate political polarization and extremism in liberal democracies.

2) The recession, combined with technological progress, will widen economic inequality and segregation, limiting social mobility in low-income communities in developed societies.

3) Populism leads to democratic backsliding in middle-income countries (i.e. Eastern Europe and South America). Institutions in Western Europe and North America are more resilient but will still face significant threats to democratic practices and civil liberties.

4) Growing scepticism of international institutions leads to greater instability in sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East.

5) Digitalization accelerates the growth of cybercrime and cyberwarfare. In response, governments everywhere will crack down on privacy and expand the reach of its surveillance apparatus.

6) Chinese political ambitions will destabilize the Asia-Pacific, and lead to an arms race in the region, especially if the United States does not step up its diplomatic efforts to maintain the balance of power

7) Climate change deals a crushing blow to low-income societies dependent on agriculture.

8) The United States' position as the defender of the rules-based liberal international order -- well, I'm not sure, to be honest. No one is, but what I will say is that the next decade will be very challenging for the State Department.

Last edited:
Why do you think the U.S. is the only country with issues? I've written a few long posts about this, and am not in the mood to write another essay, but I'm actually part of a public policy think tank and here's what I predict will happen:

1) Social media will exacerbate political polarization in liberal democracies.

2) The recession, combined with technological progress, will widen economic inequality and segregation, limiting social mobility in low-income communities in developed societies.

3) Populism leads to democratic backsliding in middle-income countries (i.e. Eastern Europe and South America). Institutions in Western Europe and North America are more resilient but will still face significant threats to democratic practices and civil liberties.

4) Growing scepticism of international institutions leads to greater instability in sub-Saharan Africa and the Middle East

5) Digitalization accelerates the growth of cybercrime and cyberwarfare. In response, governments everywhere will crack down on privacy and expand the reach of its surveillance apparatus.

6) Chinese political ambitions will destabilize the Asia-Pacific, and lead to an arms race in the region, especially if the United States does not step up its diplomatic efforts to maintain the balance of power
Obviously the USA isn't the only one with issues right now, but I don't know enough about those countries to talk about them. And yeah this all seems possible.

Obviously the USA isn't the only one with issues right now, but I don't know enough about those countries to talk about them. And yeah this all seems possible.

I thought you were going to kill yourself, why the interest in humanity?

The protests/riots/whatever are a non-event being blown out of proportion by the media. The virus will probably get a lot worse in the fall. By early next year there might be a vaccine. Probably by this time next year things will be mostly back to normal, either due to a vaccine or the virus mutating and becoming less virulent. Trump will get reelected. No one is going to vote for Biden. A lot of the changes you are seeing like brick and mortar shops and restaurants closing and things moving online were already happening, but now the pace has accelerated. Society isn't going to collapse or anything. But the job market is going to suck ass for awhile. There's not really an easy and quick way to get 48 million people back to work.
Your coping about the trump win.
Hes completely alienated his voter base by simping for blacks and not doing any of his promises. Plus now the left wing are invigorated due to this BLM shit. Plus the immigration has gone up so theres more Democrats

Hes completely alienated his voter base by simping for blacks and not doing any of his promises. Plus now the left wing are invigorated due to this BLM shit. Plus the immigration has gone up so theres more Democrats
Yeah even if he does have a chance at winning, the Democrats will just rig it in their favor. They underestimated him last time.

Just a few more thousands of death due to people protesting and not having a good hygiene. After that everthing will be normal.

I'm still alive for now so I want to keep up on things.

How do you usually keep up?

Since you're a burgercel, I highly recommend the Brookings Institution's research, very well-written, very tough to at an internship at. If you're interested in security-related matters, CSIS has some good analysis from time to time. The CFR has some really good backgrounders for people still new to understanding current events. As far as magazines go, Foreign Affairs and The Economist are my favourites.

I know you're 15, but it's never too early to get a head start on reading if you have political ambitions.

Last edited:
How do you usually keep up?

Since you're a burgercel, I highly recommend the Brookings Institution's research, very well-written, very tough to at an internship at. If you're interested in security-related matters, CSIS has some good analysis from time to time. As far as magazines go, Foreign Affairs and The Economist are my favourites.

I know you're 15, but it's never too early to get a head start on reading if you have political ambitions.
Watching the news {yeah I know the problems with that} and stuff I see on the internet.

Watching the news {yeah I know the problems with that} and stuff I see on the internet.

There's nothing wrong with that, but I highly recommend supplanting your worldview with expert analysis. At the end of the day there's only so much intellectual rigour that a screeching YouTuber and a bunch of Redditcucks can provide.

As much as I dislike the Trump administration, the fact is that the structure of American federalism inadvertently allows a small handful of individuals to exercise more leverage than they otherwise would. The Electoral College and its winner-take-all structure weigh the interests of a few Midwestern states (generally older, whiter, with fewer naturalized citizens) over that of more populous states -- i.e. California, New York, and Texas.

So the Trump campaign is down but not out. I think Biden winning the popular vote is very likely, but I'm not sure he can overcome the Trump campaign's structural advantage.

Last edited:
Government debt has skyrocketed worldwide since covid19.

I expect the poorer western countries to suffer the same fate as Greece's debt crisis with bail out programs funded by the IMF and the forced implementation of austerity measures which will give more power to international organizations. Might take years but it will happen eventually.

I also expect ghettos to keep expanding like cancer with minorities demanding more free shit.

locationmogs me, have you ever tried to ascend with one of the femoid researchers stationed there?
They took no interest in me. I was penguinmogged by my chad-peers

A worldwide police state is the endgame. What we're seeing now could simply be another stepping stone for the elites to capitalize on dependent on the results and how it affects their next move moving forward.

It may be just random pomps n circumstances to the ignorants.butt d power that b may very well started these psyops to carry out d plans n protocols written up hundreds of years ago. Just wait n see. Zombie apocalypse is a knockin'at d door.

Women's standards will keep rising, more men will keep rotting, spying will get more intrusive.

That's the only things that have been definite so far.

Yeah even if he does have a chance at winning, the Democrats will just rig it in their favor. They underestimated him last time.

If anyone's gonna rig it, it's the Republicans. The Electoral College is tilted in their favor.