Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do the Chads congregate? I wanna ask them a question.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Let's say you're a Chad. And you have a friend who's pretty Chad/Chad-adjacent too. Maybe you've always been a Chad. Or maybe your friend taught you how to max the necessary attributes to achieve your beauty.

Anyway, it gets to the point that you are beautiful that you start mogging your Chad-adjacent friend on a regular basis when you go out. It didn't used to be this way, but now whenever you're around, you're drawing all of the fire away from him without fail. You've surpassed him in ways he can't match. So now, if you're going out with the intent to hook up, he suggests that maybe he doesn't tag along. On the grounds that there's nothing in it for him because he can't hook up when you're around. It's nothing against you. He's happy for you, especially if you didn't always slay like you do now. But him being the master before you, he's accurately forecasted that you're monopolizing all of the pussy. Through no fault of your own. And so, he LDARs, essentially.

What would you do, Chad? If your Brad/Chaddish friend was no longer able to curry favor with females because they're distracted by you? If you tell him to "Just come anyway because eventually someone will indicate interest," you find that it just doesn't happen. If you start spending more time LDARing with him, he'll tell you not to waste your night on him.

I mean, I would ask this, but I need the Chad equivalent of Incels.me.

I hope you’re kidding. Chads don’t have time nor will to browse through sites like Cuckit. They are busy doing other things which we all know about.

He asked for a website

Fine Instagram or snapchat then

Instagram? Aw, I was hoping for a website that had a place for discussion with a community.

I hope you’re kidding. Chads don’t have time nor will to browse through sites like Cuckit. They are busy doing other things which we all know about.

But this is probably true. The majority of people probably don't do a lot of "post a thread" style conversation. It's texting and posting on Facebook and that kind of thing.

On r/beards of course, that place has soooo many chads you wouldn’t believe it..

judging from the ratings thread they congregate on incels.is

Facebook, Instagram