Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where do normalfaggots not exist

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
I was looking through an "incel" discord and the people were so obnoxious it made me want to blow their heads off and then mine, half were blatantly LARPing and it was just ironic brooo hahahahaha funny joke brooo, the other half were faggot narcissists posting themselves with instagram filters, a bunch of foids had been accepted in. Pure cancer. Where can you go on the internet that is comfy and have respectful discussions with people who are equals and not engaging in a very unfunny tongue-in-cheek joke by simply existing near you?
I know a few places like this but they are all dead now

Can't think of any which aren't dead besides this forum tbh.

discord lel
Everything good is getting shut down or dying, big shit platforms are swallowing up everything. I can't tell if my brain rots more from talking to nobody or talking to people exclusively online but I can't stop doing the latter

Well normalfags are majority of the population and most discord users are them.

this forum nowhere

Even incels.co is infected with normies.

Just remove them bro

discord that are not male only are cancer

Maybe try talking to yourself in your head. I'm my own best company.

IMG 20191002 000204

I was looking through an "incel" discord and the people were so obnoxious it made me want to blow their heads off and then mine, half were blatantly LARPing and it was just ironic brooo hahahahaha funny joke brooo, the other half were faggot narcissists posting themselves with instagram filters, a bunch of foids had been accepted in. Pure cancer. Where can you go on the internet that is comfy and have respectful discussions with people who are equals and not engaging in a very unfunny tongue-in-cheek joke by simply existing near you?
I know a few places like this but they are all dead now

Were you in one of biv's servers?

Incels.co tbh

No such place exist.

Grognard forums. They re interest specific and slowly dying though. It's all Fakebook now.
What topics are you looking for and why don't ypu post here if I may ask?

Do you think it all really just shifted or people started again to engage more in RL?

Last edited:
I wish I was low inhib enough to use discord

Discord is the unanimous congregation for low tier normies, this is well known fact. I don't know what you are expecting otherwise.

Still trying to find out tbh.

Then again I'm very autistic.

lol i just joined knajjds incel discord server and was instantly let down by how shitty it was
People spamming shitty memes left and right
This was my first and last time of using discord tbh

Grognard forums. They re interest specific and slowly dying though. It's all Fakebook now.
What topics are you looking for and why don't ypu post here if I may ask?

Do you think it all really just shifted or people started again to engage more in RL?
Answer me dude.

I can't take it anymore, even people who claim to not be normalfags are having sex and relationships

Just close ur eyes weirdo

there is no escape from normalfags