Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where do I buy crack

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I was watching crackhead compilations and they all seemed so much more happy than me. got me wondering where I can get crack myself

I was watching crackhead compilations and they all seemed so much more happy than me. got me wondering where I can get crack myself
go to ur local ghetto, pretend to be a faggot and ask to suck whatever drug dealer sells cracks' dick

Tor browser dreadmarket maybe (in a video game)

this guy fucking glows

ask @Sneir

or just smoke weed like a normal human being :smonk:

it's easier to get meth where i'm from

Traffic fbi open up

I imagine you'd have to be a normie with connections to other normies to have access to the drug market.

Serious answer? Go talk to homeless people or get on grindr and skip the buttseks. Dead serious. Or make friends. I had a friend that dealt coke off of dating apps (tinder and grindr) once, but there are tweakers all over. Just gotta be a bit social and they'll let you know themselves subtly. Hell, even at work probably if you don't seem uptight. Lot's of druggies in bluecollar work.

Serious answer? Go talk to homeless people or get on grindr and skip the buttseks. Dead serious. Or make friends. I had a friend that dealt coke off of dating apps (tinder and grindr) once, but there are tweakers all over. Just gotta be a bit social and they'll let you know themselves subtly. Hell, even at work probably if you don't seem uptight. Lot's of druggies in bluecollar work.
homeless people look like l4d zombies to me I'm scared to even look at them. I'm scared if I make eye contact with them they come charging at me and stick a needle in my vein and inject black tar heroine

@Dedmoscel considering you're german and quoted that I assume it works in germany aswell

@Dedmoscel considering you're german and quoted that I assume it works in germany aswell
Yeah from experience it does lmfao (In video game)

homeless people look like l4d zombies to me I'm scared to even look at them. I'm scared if I make eye contact with them they come charging at me and stick a needle in my vein and inject black tar heroine
Ah man. They're not all bad. Just gotta be careful is all. I had a homeless dude see that I was depressed and offered to shoot meth with me one time (fuck that). Even took me trash foraging. A lot of those dudes are downtrodden outcasts like us. Just make sure you're in a public space and that he's weaker than you if it comes down to it. Probably won't.