Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do feminists even come from when it comes to """"rape"""" accusations

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
Recently I watched some video about the man or bear debate and the video creator put up a recording of a series of street interviews where people where asked that same question. One foid went on a tirade about how bear attacks aren't unreported, about how the victim of a bear attack doesn't risk jail etc. (essentially saying that it is dangerous or hard to get a man convicted of rape/sexual assault). When in reality, the opposite is true. A foid can say that a man raped her 30 years ago without any proof and the man (unless he is literally multi millionaire) is done for. You would literally have a better chance of defending yourself against "enemy of the workers" accusation in Stalin's Soviet Union than against a rape accusation in today's west.

They think every subhumans rape, Ive literally never had my dick inside a pussy before, They are retarded

They think every subhumans rape, Ive literally never had my dick inside a pussy before, They are retarded
I mean the part where rape accusations don't get listened to, when they literally almost always go through and the man gets convicted when there is 0 proof.

Recently I watched some video about the man or bear debate and the video creator put up a recording of a series of street interviews where people where asked that same question. One foid went on a tirade about how bear attacks aren't unreported, about how the victim of a bear attack doesn't risk jail etc. (essentially saying that it is dangerous or hard to get a man convicted of rape/sexual assault). When in reality, the opposite is true. A foid can say that a man raped her 30 years ago without any proof and the man (unless he is literally multi millionaire) is done for. You would literally have a better chance of defending yourself against "enemy of the workers" accusation in Stalin's Soviet Union than against a rape accusation in today's west.
They are focused on outlier extreme cases billionaires or chads that get away with it for years, Clinton/Weinstein/Trump/Epstein some hollywood actors etc, not your average man who has his life destroyed from a rape accusation, they see one article from media about it and think this is how it is for everyone, because ''patriarchy''.

They are focused on outlier extreme cases billionaires or chads that get away with it for years, Clinton/Weinstein/Trump/Epstein some hollywood actors etc, not your average man who has his life destroyed from a rape accusation, they see one article from media about it and think this is how it is for everyone, because ''patriarchy''.

Feminists are champion gaslighters.

They're literally the Party from 1984, they will tell an untruth and then if you ever question it you'll be locked away forever.

True, which just shows that with hypergamy all other men are invisible.

Also, we know from New Delhi police reports that around 90% of all reported rapes that sound plausible enough to be investigated turn out to be false.

Same in Iceland.

View: https://youtu.be/_tjXrawMb2c?si=plGzzoZ-0LEdigh4

I hate these Redpill copers, but they actually have experience dealing with toilets, most incels just know toilets in the abstract but they actually interact with toilets and they're way worse up close than they are from a distance.

True, which just shows that with hypergamy all other men are invisible.

Also, we know from New Delhi police reports that around 90% of all reported rapes that sound plausible enough to be investigated turn out to be false.

Same in Iceland.

View: https://youtu.be/_tjXrawMb2c?si=plGzzoZ-0LEdigh4

I hate these Redpill copers, but they actually have experience dealing with toilets, most incels just know toilets in the abstract but they actually interact with toilets and they're way worse up close than they are from a distance.

They also have a distorted view of men from personal experience, guys who harass/rape etc are a minority, but 1 of those guys will harass or abuse thousands of women, impacting society and creating a distorted view that cannot be changed because their ancedotal experience will always trump whatever statistics you can throw at her.

She cannot step outside herself objectively and look at it. 1 man ruined it all forever for her.

They are focused on outlier extreme cases
I believe this is a subtle blackpill. It shows that foids don't consider 95% of men as "men".
I remember a news story about two high school foids accusing a classmate of rape (because they didn't like him) who then got kicked out of school, lost all of his friends, was dragged around courts, attempted suicide just for the foids to admit it was fake. They faced no conquences, while that guy's life is ruined to this day.

I believe this is a subtle blackpill. It shows that foids don't consider 95% of men as "men".
Personal experience plus a media/culture that validates her feelings will never put it out of her head. All men are bad to her cause of 1 who fucked her over in her youth. Or the random horny dudes harrassing her through her life.

I wish I had random horny foids harrassing me though life.
Lately I've been having a thought lol if foids want to help incels so bad or stop them why don't they just do that

But nah, only in our dreams.

But nah, only in our dreams.
JFL for them 99% of those men are grotesquely subhuman (not gigachad) therafore it's harassment. While for most men a foid just needs a pulse to be considered attractive.

I wish I had random horny foids harrassing me though life.
the downside of this would be all the rape accusations + being sent to prison

the only form of harrassment that foids know

foids fixate on rape, in part bc they love fantasizing abt rape

it's also bc of inflated smv, modern foids think that every guy is so infatuated with them that he wants to rape them. even uggo bluehair foids. they all have ridiculous stories of being 'raped' by guys they consented to, sexually assaulted by guys who weren't even sexually attracted to them, and having their drinks spiked when irl they just got too drunk