Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where do Burgercels get money 2 live luxurious like this?

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Like for example in Africa people are starving, in Asia people collect food from rubbish bins, in South America people are hungry and underweight and burgercels are living luxurious to even become overweight. Now you know thats a luxury 90% of the world CANNOT afford and I mean afford in $ cash.

Do you realise how much a person needs to eat to put on weight like that in the video? Where do Burgercels get all that money if they unemployed ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62ff3tgt4o

burgercels are living luxurious to even become overweight.
Being overweight and obese is a sign of poverty in the developed world. Crap food is cheap, healthy food is expensive. It isn't difficult to get fat when you factor in modern life being sedentary.

Being overweight and obese is a sign of poverty in the developed world. Crap food is cheap, healthy food is expensive.
That means for poor people living in Northern cities is not worth it? Just asking because on youtube I saw poor people in the South eating organic racoons, catfish, organic vegetables, making moon shine then in the cities I saw obese people.

Am i correct that its mainly a city thing?

Being overweight and obese is a sign of poverty in the developed world. Crap food is cheap, healthy food is expensive. It isn't difficult to get fat when you factor in modern life being sedentary.
Some expensive food can also make you malnourished. If you're a raw vegan for example and only live on raw vegetables and fruits in the west you will become malnourished after some months. Raw vegetables and fruits are way more expensive than processed food if you want to become full from them.

Am i correct that its mainly a city thing?
If by South and North you are talking about the USA then the South is actually the poorest region of the country. Cities are generally the least fat since they have more young people, immigrants, more food options, and you can walk more and have more physical activities available.

Last edited:
If by South and North you are talking about the USA then the South is actually the poorest region of the country. Cities are generally the least fat since they have more young people, immigrants, more food options, and you can walk more and have more physical activities available.
Yeah I meant the South in USA. It looks really beautiful and kind of rural there in Kentucky, Alabahma and such.

Food stamps, you get to buy a shitload of garbage with food stamps.

Those southerners that you saw living a healthy life were cherrypicked, they're more obese than northeners.
A lot of them rely on food stamps and have no idea how to cook so they just buy microwaveable trash which contains a shitton of calories.

That abomination is what I would be rewarded with once I manage to "ascend"

Food stamps, you get to buy a shitload of garbage with food stamps.

Those southerners that you saw living a healthy life were cherrypicked, they're more obese than northeners.
A lot of them rely on food stamps and have no idea how to cook so they just buy microwaveable trash which contains a shitton of calories.
wow its all welfare. So the easiest way to spot a welfare cel is simply to look for the overweight people?

That abomination is what I would be rewarded with once I manage to "ascend"
she has a boyfriend that wants to marry her :lul:

I dont know either. Its a mystery to me.

How they have no job and eat 24/7 and they go out and enjoy life too.

I can barely afford two meals a day

I dont know either. Its a mystery to me.

How they have no job and eat 24/7 and they go out and enjoy life too.

I can barely afford two meals a day
they enjoying your tax money

Wrong. unhealthy food is more expensive. Look at the outrageous prices of fast food these days. It costs like $15 to go to chipotle or mcdonalds but like $3 to make your own lunch.

In fact, making your own food/eating inside is a good way for ppl to save money. I am saving a lot of money these days by bringing my own lunch instead of eating out when I go to work.

Like for example in Africa people are starving, in Asia people collect food from rubbish bins, in South America people are hungry and underweight and burgercels are living luxurious to even become overweight. Now you know thats a luxury 90% of the world CANNOT afford and I mean afford in $ cash.

Do you realise how much a person needs to eat to put on weight like that in the video? Where do Burgercels get all that money if they unemployed ?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t62ff3tgt4o

Woman are getting fattier each year their colesterol in blood is not the only thing increasing each year (standards)

Woman are getting fattier each year their colesterol in blood is not the only thing increasing each year (standards)
Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income niggers/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women.

Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Taiwan, Turkey, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.

Last edited:
Almost all the obese women I see are with other overweight or obese men w/ 4 inch penises buried under their fat. The only exception is usually with low income niggers/Hispanic/ non-European immigrant men and obese white women.

Even most wealthy immigrant and non-white men, such as black and Hispanic doctors, athletics and lawyers or immigrants from South Korea, Japan, Canada, UK, Russia/Ukraine etc. stay away from obese women like the plague they are.

They usually just get loads of cyber sex and matches on Tinder or Bumble so they keep their standards high for a bit. In the end they are forced to settle for another fat man or a low income non-white male.
Do men actually nut bareback in those landwhales?

Volcel if you wouldn't.
Imagine the smell :feelspuke: plus how does she wash her ass? Her butt crack must have years old crusty poo inside her cheeks from years ago and plus how does she wash her pussy? It must smell teribbly, also she must smell terribly because she cant wash every part of her body:feelspuke:

I cant believe Burger cels actually barback those whales.

Wrong. unhealthy food is more expensive. Look at the outrageous prices of fast food these days. It costs like $15 to go to chipotle or mcdonalds but like $3 to make your own lunch.

In fact, making your own food/eating inside is a good way for ppl to save money. I am saving a lot of money these days by bringing my own lunch instead of eating out when I go to work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back