Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where did your fetish start

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
I have a cosplay fetish for a long time (since like 14 when I discovered JAV) it’s because I got into anime young and wanted to see them get fucked.

I got my lolicon fetish from watching monogatari I’m not even kidding, shinobu and I cum fucking biggg

I got my oneesan/ss fetish from nge and touhou, I read a few sakuya doujins and came across a ss one and it was hot as fuck

I got my astolfo fetish by unironically fapping to a hentai of him and now it won’t go away

I have one fetish that is MAJOR and I will not talk about it since it is too much. It's not cuck shit, but it is very gross.

My foot fetish (rope fuel) started when I was at school and saw whores wearing bootyshorts. I originally had a leg fetish and was actually disgusted by feet, but that's changed.

My lolicon fetish came from Pokemon, all the trainer girls are cute lolis.

Humiliation fetish probably came from me being humiliated by girls my entire life.

Big tits/paizuri fetish came from idk, but it's simple.

My fetish for girls who can do back flips started when I saw some TV show back in the 90s where this blonde warrior chick did back handsprings in a fight scene.

My fetish for girls who wristmog me started in high school when this brunette Stacy told me, "Wow, you have thin wrists," and held hers next to mine to show that hers was thicker.

I have some other fetishes that are even weirder that I won't talk about.

My urination fetish came from a girl inviting me to pretty much watch her urinate with the excuse of me covering her (inb4 fakecel we were like 10 yo)

Piss and scat fetish came from a site called voyeurhit.com (nsfw)

Recently the content has been really shitty and re-uploaded stuff, but it used to be better

I got my netorare hentai fetish from one manga I've read that had it in it, and it got me incredibly aroused and hard so I kept on searching for more.

went from this:

to this:
Francisco Domingo Joaquim 1

I can't talk about any fetishes here...fetishes should remain personal:forcedsmile: hehe....whistles*
dee9ed46cdb8be9a11fc391050ef6231.gif
Nobody will ever know them.

Last edited:
My foot fetish (rope fuel) started when I was at school and saw whores wearing bootyshorts. I originally had a leg fetish and was actually disgusted by feet, but that's changed.
I also have a foot fetish. But it's went down some. The peak of it was late elementary school. But I did get vids of foids' feet lol
And my fetish is softcore. I hate crushing and all that other kinky shit.

I have no idea where my fetishes came from

I've had an eye patch ever since I've watched Another - Misaki Mei best girl.

Went from watching Anime at a young age then went to Hentai then it all went downhill

All my fetishes manifested because of anime, or maybe I just noticed them because of anime.

I always liked big tiddy even before puberty. Never strayed from path towards anything else either

We actually have many fetishcels around here...good good !!!

I don't want to say, I don't want to ruin the purity of the childhood memories by attributing it as a possible response to how I think about women today.

I probably would've reached the same conclusion regardless.

Went from watching Anime at a young age then went to Hentai then it all went downhill
same for me as well
I got my lolicon fetish from watching monogatari
I got my oneesan/ss fetish from nge and touhou, I read a few sakuya doujins and came across a ss one and it was hot as fuck
I got my astolfo fetish by unironically fapping to a hentai of him and now it won’t go away
My foot fetish
I got my netorare hentai fetish from one manga I've read that had it in it, and it got me incredibly aroused and hard so I kept on searching for more.
I always liked big tiddy even before puberty.
top tier fetishes ngl

i like netorare doujins cuz in most doujins the pretty boy gets cucked by an older guy with big dick, sadly i can't immerse myself as the big dick guy cause i have a small dick but its still hot to jerk off to such justice
I always liked big tiddy even before puberty. Never strayed from path towards anything else either

NOO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MY BRO

MODS?

YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO ANSWER ME OR CONSEQUENCES WILL BE TAKEN

i like netorare doujins cuz in most doujins the pretty boy gets cucked by an older guy with big dick, sadly i can't immerse myself as the big dick guy cause i have a small dick but its still hot to jerk off to such justice

I have a small dick too, but it's like a wish fulfillment to me, I imagine I'm the guy with a big dick doing cucking.

NOO WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU MY BRO

MODS? View attachment 46153

YOU HAVE 30 MINUTES TO ANSWER ME OR CONSEQUENCES WILL BE TAKEN

View attachment 46154
cucked mods is what happen

My foot fetish sarted really really young when i used to always be around them since i was crawling and i am pretty sure my sisters must have stuck their foot in my face a few times. I really wish i never had it tbh.

Humiliation fetish probably came from me being humiliated by girls my entire life.

Good taste

hhh triple ecchi for legs and feet

Most of my fetishes come from body image psychosis/focalization and feelings of inadequacy and dysphoria.
I'm such of fucking mental case degenerate.
We actually have many fetishcels around here...good good !!!
You mean it's okay?
Alright, let me tell you of my trap fetish and my femdom fetish...

Most of my fetishes come from body image psychosis/focalization and feelings of inadequacy and dysphoria.
I'm such of fucking mental case degenerate.

You mean it's okay?
Alright, let me tell you of my trap fetish and my femdom fetish...
:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:
A5b821c31a8cb881b745f22f416feeafe57bf06843c48ebe8ecd20e078e7ecfd
you are on stage 4 !!! You need help.

I think my fetish for big clits started when I was 16, so back in 2010.

Tbh it's all good so long as this stays anonymous and online, no faggotry irl: Why?
Because i don't want to go to jail.

Help?
Yes i need something exotic to get off to tbh.
Traps are gay but they are legal bro, wtf ?

Pup56
Abby33

I have a fetish for panties under pantyhose and lap sitting but I don't know how it started.

when I saw the pic of abigail williams and gudao I thought you were going to say adventitious pussy
I would love to fuck her in the forehead NGL.