Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Where did the idea of whites are going extinct came from??

TrollPILLER

TrollPILLER

I can see you
All the blackpill studies prove that ethnic men can't date white woman unless they make six figure or are successful , tall and handsome.

Whites really blame ethnics and jews for their impotency rather than taking action.

And these are the same people that blame ethnics for being inferior yet coping how ethnics are destroying white population so by that logic you are the inferior one right since they are destroying you guys.

Man I just can't fuck with these white nationalists takes and their retarded iq and mass simping for mtb whore becky that gets her ass blown out by chad while these retards are on their keyboard

With significantly fewer white births and a rising number of deaths, natural increase (births minus deaths) actually ended in 2016. In that year, for the first time in U.S. history, data from the National Center for Health Statistics showed more white deaths than births in the United States.

Also, Ethnics have a higher overall birth rate & more BMWF couples are becoming more prevalent

These are the main reasons they are going extinct:
1) Recessive genes
2) Low birth rates
3) Feminism

When I'm talking about destroying race I'm talking about interracial relationships which for the 95% of the time dont happen
Interracial relationships wouldn't matter much if whites wanted more kids.

Yeah ethnics have a high birth rates but with their ethnics partners and their respective countries also
Not true, it's in the US

SDT-fertility-rate-by-race.png

Also, look at this:

whites_births_and_deaths.PNG

bmwf are not becoming prevalent
However, more notable gender differences emerge for some of the other couple profiles. For instance, while 11% of all intermarried couples involve a white man and an Asian woman, just 4% of couples include a white woman and an Asian man. And while about 7% of intermarried couples include a black man and a white woman, only 3% include a black woman and a white man.

I see a solid amount every time I go out

the only ethnics destroying white population are blacks, the rest cant even get into a relationship with their own women and get cucked by white man

Not true, it's in the US

Also, look at this:

Yeah but that's your fault for not having kids you can't blame ethnics for having kids if other races have higher fertility than you guys than you are impotent

When I'm talking about destroying race I'm talking about interracial relationships which for the 95% of the time dont happen
Ah ok I see

I agree somewhat, interracial couples are to a degree over exaggerated, but that's not to say they aren't becoming more common & aren't happening

White births are declining due to many reasons, but replacement is occurring due to immigration
population in Europe is also expected to drop from 750 million to 480 million by 2100 if i remember correctly. Whites will be a minority in Europe in like 200 years
Ye, I still care about it since we're living through the stages of it, which means we will still be impacted by it.

but that's not to say they aren't becoming more common & aren't happening
Bro it's literally the opposite and you don't know how us ethnics are seen by the white population .

It's time to admit

the only ethnics destroying white population are blacks,
Correct, as I shared figures on,
the rest cant even get into a relationship with their own women and get cucked by white man
Only Rices, I live in a State with a high Mestizo population & they do fine with their own women

Most currywhores are too ugly for their own men to date, and also Sands kinda mate guard their women a lot

So basically only Rices get cucked on a large-scale by Whites
Yeah but that's your fault for not having kids you can't blame ethnics for having kids if other races have higher fertility than you guys than you are impotent
It's not completely our fault, a lot of it has actually been due to subversion from Jewish influence

It also is problematic, since we by default are K-selective whereas ethnics are more R-selective on average which means they produce more offspring, which isn't sustainable & is partly why most ethnic places tend to be shitholes.

It wouldn't be a problem, if it wasn't in our countries & contributing to societal issues.
Bro it's literally the opposite and you don't know how us ethnics are seen by the white population .

It's time to admit
I was talking about Blacks, not ethnics like Hispanics

And I literally posted stats, BMWF is the second most common one behind WMAF; heck according to that AMWF is more common than WMBF jfl.

They're probably fucking more than any other human race, the thing is they're not shitting kids anymore, had there been no invention of contraceptives, the white population would have rivalled that of India and China and rightfully so

They're probably fucking more than any other human race,

This is revealing
the thing is they're not shitting kids anymore, had there been no invention of contraceptives, the white population would have rivalled that of India and China and rightfully so
Eh, I dunno man

Like I said, due to climate we've always been more K-selective, same goes for East Asians as well to some degree.

It would be higher, yes, but not to match India & China

It's not completely our fault, a lot of it has actually been due to subversion from Jewish influence

It also is problematic, since we by default are K-selective whereas ethnics are more R-selective on average which means they produce more offspring, which isn't sustainable & is partly why most ethnic places tend to be shitholes.
Muh it's the jews
I was talking about Blacks, not ethnics like Hispanics

And I literally posted stats, BMWF is the second most common one behind WMAF; heck according to that AMWF is more common than WMBF jfl.
Yeah but it's not like every 5 out of 10 white girls are dating black men it's more like 1 in 100

Muh it's the jews
Can you even fucking read? I didn't say they are responsible for all of them, I said it was a good amount

And jfl, Jews are the reason many ethnics are displaced in the West to begin with.

It's called reading history & noticing patterns in current events also, buddy, Jews have been responsible for many elements of subversion.
Yeah but it's not like every 5 out of 10 white girls are dating black men it's more like 1 in 100
More like 1 in 10 I'd say, and the data I shared showed it was a solid amount.

Last edited:
Can you even fucking read? I didn't say they are responsible for all of them, I said it was a good amount

And jfl, Jews are the reason many ethnics are displaced in the West to begin with.

It's called reading history buddy, Jews have been responsible for many elements of subversion.
Bro jews influence their mass propaganda everywherw in the world including china, india, Middle East and other shithole countries but it didn't affect their ass they population is very high.

Stop this stupid obsesssion of muh jews
More like 1 in 10 I'd say, and the data I shared showed it was a solid amount
Black population is very low in America and europe and other western countries .
even if we calculate a lot of white woman will be left out and still the birth rates are low

bbcpill is law

This is revealing

Eh, I dunno man

Like I said, due to climate we've always been more K-selective, same goes for East Asians as well to some degree.

It would be higher, yes, but not to match India & China
The population pressure induced resource crunch would have made whites more violent and they'd have simply replaced or colonised large swathes of new world land, latrine america would have been a lot whiter, more sexpats, regime changes, colonies etc etc well a version of this happened in the age of colonisation anyway, maybe ricecels and curries would have never been independent to begin with

Bro jews influence their mass propaganda everywherw in the world including china, india, Middle East and other shithole countries but it didn't affect their ass they population is very high.
This is looking at it in too much of a simplistic manner

And jfl, China has an even lower birthrate than we do & is about to enter a population crisis same for Japan, so not a good example

And the reason these places have such a higher birthrate, is due to the geographic influence on there characteristics of the population, as well as the fact that it's kind of the point of them to have those birthrates, if you understand the true agenda of global Elites which yes, includes many non-Jews.
Stop this stupid obsesssion of muh jews
It's not a "stupid obsession" jfl

Like I said, it's noticing patterns.

Look at who owns Disney:

Eisner was born to an affluent, secular Jewish family
Black population is very low in America and europe and other western countries .
That is true somewhat, I'm speaking proportionally

It's also still increasing overall, since no one is fucking sheeboons but Black guys themselves mainly.

This is looking at it in too much of a simplistic manner

And jfl, China has an even lower birthrate than we do & is about to enter a population crisis same for Japan, so not a good example

And the reason these places have such a higher birthrate, is due to the geographic influence on there characteristics of the population, as well as the fact that it's kind of the point of them to have those birthrates, if you understand the true agenda of global Elites which yes, includes many non-Jews.
Exactly that what I'm saying even if jews don't have influence in China the Chinese still have a lower birth rate due to impotency and due to the sexual nature and selection of woman
That is true somewhat, I'm speaking proportionally

It's also still increasing overall, since no one is fucking sheeboons but Black guys themselves mainly.
Blacks are a based race tbh majority of the world will be nigger

Exactly that what I'm saying even if jews don't have influence in China the Chinese still have a lower birth rate due to impotency and due to the sexual nature and selection of woman
Jews do have influence there still jfl, they have it everywhere

Even without them us & Rices would have a lower birth rate, but it would be sustainable & above replacement level
Blacks are a based race tbh
No they're not jfl

Imagine worshipping niggers

Last edited:
Not true, it's in the US

Also, look at this:

I have seen many whites with pajeets as well, other day I saw some ginger guy with a horrid looking pajeeta wife. So brutal how high these whores' standards are. I've also seen an arab/white and black/white couples within the past few weeks. Because I work at the hospital, I always see pregant couples coming in

Jews do have influence there still jfl, they have it everywhere

Even without them us & Rices would have a lower birth rate, but it would be sustainable & above replacement level
So you do agree that it's your fault even without jews you would have a low population due to the stupid nature of your woman.

No they're not jfl
How? ?they make you guys mad as fuck every moment.

Ok nigger worshiper
I aint

All the blackpill studies prove that ethnic men can't date white woman unless they make six figure or are successful , tall and handsome.
doesn't matter if white foids wouldn't fuck most white men anyway

the WNs are just pointing to lower white fertility rates compared to growing ethnic demographics

So you do agree that it's your fault even without jews you would have a low population due to the stupid nature of your woman.
jews were pioneers of feminism, and while white foids are undeniably idiotic it's unlikely that they'd have as many rights without the jews

jews were pioneers of feminism, and while white foids are undeniably idiotic it's unlikely that they'd have as many rights without the jews
But it's your fault that you guys didn't control your woman ultimately it's always the fault of a man not the woman because a woman is like a dog if they make a mistake you can't get mad because of their retarded iq.

the only ethnics destroying white population are blacks, the rest cant even get into a relationship with their own women and get cucked by white man
Wrong

So that's your fault for not controlling your woman stop blaming ethnics if your woman don't wanna fuck you
I think that WNs often ignore the role of foids, and pretend that it's all done by schwab or w/e

foids should absolutely be blamed

but that doesn't mean that white demographics aren't shrinking. ethnics may have 'lower SMV,' but they are having enough sex to expand their population

But it's your fault that you guys didn't control your woman ultimately it's always the fault of a man not the woman because a woman is like a dog if they make a mistake you can't get mad because of their retarded iq.
simp logic

foids should be blamed for the issues they have caused

simp logic

Woman are low iq and they don't understand this world very often ultimately the fault is on men.
I think that WNs often ignore the role of foids, and pretend that it's all done by schwab or w/e

but that doesn't mean that white demographics aren't shrinking. ethnics may have 'lower SMV,' but they are having enough sex to expand their population
Exactly ethnics are expanding their population while you are sitting here with your cock in your hand and nit having babies and crying jews all day long

simp logic

Asian countries are proof that even without jews, hypergamy can go out of control.

Also, basic understanding of hypergamy, blackpill, briffault's law, and other such concepts should make ANYONE understand DAMN WELL that all the social ills in the west arent some magic spell that jews cast, but the natural outcome of too many foid rights. This would have happened with or without jews. At best, you can say jews facilitate or profit off it, but its not like it doesn't affect them either, you think jewcels dont exist? Palestinians have a higher birthrate than Israelis.

No they're not jfl

Imagine worshipping niggers
How is that "worshipping"? Are whites based? I say blacks are based because they are not brainwashed like whites and do what they want

Asian countries are proof that even without jews, hypergamy can go out of control.
sure, foids will always be a cancer

but many of the countries with seriously low birthrates are under US influence or even occupation, and hence still under jewish influence, like post-WWII japan or south korea

and other countries have been affected by jewish ideas like communism and feminism
This would have happened with or without jews.
it would probably not be as extreme without jewish influence tbh

Youre changing the argument here

It would be lower than other races, but it wouldn't be declining & within replacement
How? ?they make you guys mad as fuck every moment.
Oh yeah, cause "le coomskins" being pissed off is somehow based jfl

Yeah, just fyi my brown friend they aren't a fan of Mexicans either, I've seen it firsthand many times.

I feel bad for blackcels, since nig culture is giga-NT & hyper-promiscuous so they're outcasted for that fact. So much for your "based niggers"
How is that "worshipping"?
Imagine thinking one of the worst cultures to be non-NT & Incel in is "based" jfl
Are whites based?
Historically yes, not saying we're based now
I say blacks are based because they are not brainwashed like whites and do what they want
You really dont get how stuff works

And jfl at thinking Blacks are based, look at the state of this forum @KillNiggers

So the fact they rob some guy for no fucking reason whose just trying to live his life is "based"

And no, Blacks literally are brainwashed, since they're lower-IQ which clusters more closely, meaning they have more of a "hive mind" mentality

Blacks literally think every White in history oppressed them, such as Slavs or Irish.

Youre changing the argument here

It would be lower than other races, but it wouldn't be declining & within replacement
Bro the birth rate in the West is literally 1-2
Oh yeah, cause "le coomskins" being pissed off is somehow based jfl

Yeah, just fyi my brown friend they aren't a fan of Mexicans either, I've seen it firsthand many times.

I feel bad for blackcels, since nig culture is giga-NT & hyper-promiscuous so they're outcasted for that fact. So much for your "based niggers"
Don't you guys piss other ethnics with your retarded arguements as well so in my opinion warfare is warfare whether intellectual or barbaric

So the fact they rob some guy for no fucking reason whose just trying to live his life is "based"
Retard your ancestors did the same and they still destroyed many countries.
It's crazy how you gave can do the same thing and it's based but when an ethnic does it its cringe

Retard your ancestors did the same and they still destroyed many countries.
Comparing colonialism, which btw every race to some degree practiced, isn't the same as robbing some random fucking store.
Bro the birth rate in the West is literally 1-2
As per what I said, it's because of a few factors

Your outlook is reactive & literally "black & white" thinking jfl
Don't you guys piss other ethnics with your retarded arguements
My arguments are literally based on facts

And youre going off topic here jfl
as well so in my opinion warfare is warfare whether intellectual or barbaric
Point I was making, is that they would do the same to you & hate you just as much

And no, Blacks literally are brainwashed, since they're lower-IQ which clusters more closely, meaning they have more of a "hive mind" mentality
WatER. You shouldn't really be saying this since they are easily influenced by propaganda and only think short-term. Any higher IQ group can control them quite easily and they can't do anything about it but cope with "muh dick".
Blacks literally think every White in history oppressed them, such as Slavs or Irish.
This part is especially funny. Niggers attacking slavs or irish is hilarious. If they knew anything about history they would blame the jews and their own kind for this happening.

Comparing colonialism, which btw every race to some degree practiced, isn't the same as robbing some random fucking store
What about ideological warfares? And fucking up the entire banking system for ethnics?
My arguments are literally based on facts

And youre going off topic here jfl
So are mine jfl
Point I was making, is that they would do the same to you & hate you just as much
I dont live around blacks so that's the least of my problems and worries.

sure, foids will always be a cancer

but many of the countries with seriously low birthrates are under US influence or even occupation, and hence still under jewish influence, like post-WWII japan or south korea

and other countries have been affected by jewish ideas like communism and feminism
People still have control over their own thoughts and actions
it would probably not be as extreme without jewish influence tbh
This is extremely naive. And to be blunt, it's very bluepilled and denies basic human nature

People still have control over their own thoughts and actions

This is extremely naive. And to be blunt, it's very bluepilled and denies basic human nature
Brah these people just blame other for their problems

Historically yes, not saying we're based now
Historically we were always the most removed from nature and the most brainwashed which brought us to this point.

Yes its based because they are doing what they want to do and dont listen to rules

Oh so its africans that support faggotry and feminism? Got it.

Sure why does that matter tho?

Ill post a video soon when im able to that perfectly explains my view

Last edited: