Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Where did tan culture come from?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17235
  • Start date
Deleted member 17235

Deleted member 17235

deutscher mischling
-
Thanksfully my shithole country is located near the ecuator so everybody recognize pretending to be a subhuman is not cool at all, it must be heart breaking for a whitecel living in the first world to degrade himself like that :feelscry:

Women I guess, because I don't find tan appealing at all

Just be pardo theory :feelsjuice::feelsjuice:

Back in the day most people worked outside so being pale was status symbol, now most people work inside a building so being tanned is a status symbol.

Back in the day most people worked outside so being pale was status symbol, now most people work inside a building so being tanned is a status symbol.
What is the situation on brazil? in colombia only low status females do it, I don't recall any male trying to get a tan, castizos are worshipped here so brown = bad

For example it's almost impossible to find a prostitute with pale skin, they know their skin is really valuable

What is the situation on brazil? in colombia only low status females do it, I don't recall any male trying to get a tan, castizos are worshipped here so brown = bad

For example it's almost impossible to find a prostitute with pale skin, they know they skin is really valuable
Most prostitutes tend to be already black/brown or tanned, yeah.

Normie culture nowadays is not really big on being pale.

White + natural prostitutes are almost a myth here in Brazil, although you do see women like that in the middle and upper classes. But I think age plays a factor, it's so hard to find a 18+ woman in general without tattoos or any artificial shit.

The only foids who look good with a tan are 2D ones

Swag man of 2d culture

:smonk:

tanning is an immediate turn off for me :feelspuke:
why do foids ruin their bodies like that? Cant they see they look like blotchy rubbery cows?

10-15 year olds brown girls from latino america are really hot!, they look so wild and yet so cute :shock:

being tanned indicates you're active and spend a lot of time outside

tbh i really like olive and brown skinned women, but not really the tans that white girls get

It's because Meds are gods.
Sorry but your roman genes got too diluted, you are not longer anything special, meds are only developed because the north allows it, and even in that case when asia eventually become the number 1 tourist destination your economy will collapse

Basado
Thanksfully my shithole country is located near the ecuator so everybody recognize pretending to be a subhuman is not cool at all, it must be heart breaking for a whitecel living in the first world to degrade himself like that :feelscry:
Tbh it looks hot on some foids

being tanned indicates you're active and spend a lot of time outside

tbh i really like olive and brown skinned women, but not really the tans that white girls get
Kinda agree tbh

I personally like the natural olive/tan skin some Asians and Latinos have, not too dark, not pale.

in the 70s when wealthy people could afford vacation to the beach