Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Where can I watch gore without getting on some Interpol watchlist

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I heard Bestgore was nuked
Also what's up with theYNC

Www.Interpol.gore has lots of European colonial gore bro! Watch Europeans bayonet ethnic babies and stuff.

You can't, they already have spyware on your computer.
BTW Don't use TOR, is a PSYOP. VPNs are also trash. There is no way to be safe in 2022.

Fuck I shouldn't have watched that I can't unwatch it and the images are ingrained in my mind...

I can't even watch any gore because my connection is so slow when tor+vpn
Both at the same time is kinda overkill tbh. Use only a VPN for a faster connection or only TOR for better anonymity :feelzez:

Don't use TOR, is a PSYOP
The only way to compromise TOR is to have control of both the entry and exit nodes. Log every packet on both servers, then correlate the time an encrypted packet passes through the entry node with the time it's decrypted at the exit node. This is a giga complicated attack that is extremely hard to do since TOR uses random nodes on the network by default. If you are super paranoid, you can host your own TOR bridge that can act as an entry node. That makes it virtually impossible to de-anonymize you. The only valid reason to avoid using TOR is because it can be very slow sometimes :bigbrain:

VPNs are also trash
There is some truth to this. The vast majority of VPN providers are absolute shit. However, there are 4 decent providers that I trust :feelsokman:

There is no way to be safe in 2022
There's lots you can do tbh: Use TOR. Use a good VPN. Switch from Google Chrome to Firefox, then harden it by turning on fingerprinting resistance. Switch from Windows/Mac to Linux. Switch to a de-googled android phone. There's more, that's just off the top of my head :feelsthink:

I would advise against doing that.

Many gore websites have built in spyware and malware that hijack your systems and could expose information like saved passwords you have stored on your computer to the dark web. Using a VPN is not failproof either.
What if you're using linux?

/gif/ sometimes has gore/rekt threads

It's still risky regardless of what operating system you're using. Advertisements on those websites have malicious scripts that can discreetly install malware on your computer, and I don't think using a virtual machine is safe either. Some of the more obscure websites host illegal content like paedophillia.

I strongly discourage people from visiting gore websites for this reason. And you are going to give yourself PTSD from watching that shit. You don't know the depths of human depravity until you see the videos on those sites.
Fuck I've been on theYNC and crazyshit and others so I might have some stuff on my comp, you got me feeling paranoid now. I've seen some truly horrific shit; however, you do become inured to it after a while.

Just search gore on reddit