Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I watch animu?

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
I want to get started with anime but I don't know where to start or what to watch, suggestions? Where can I legally stream anime?

I'm not a weeb, only watched a few
I usually torrent stuff, but there's always crunchyroll ( if you don't want to pay for it, you can watch it with ads)

Check out anicharts, it will tell you all the upcoming shows for each season.

I torrent shows that I pick from the charts. I guess you could watch them on crunchyroll with adblock if you want to do it legally? You can always view them on FUNImation and Netflix and shit too.

you can also use taiga app to download torrents of anime. which is worth doing if u have good internet speed and want watch popular anime as they have good amount of seedersm

Internet i guess

I use VIZ and Crunchyroll

I want to get started with anime but I don't know where to start or what to watch, suggestions? Where can I legally stream anime?
legally, crunchyroll, funimation, some stuff on netflix and hulu. legal is kind of gay tho