Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

where can i run JBM?

Hunter

Hunter

Banned
-
just be mixed(african/caucasian hybrid)

Do you look more white or black?

Do you look more white or black?

dunno, i look VERY inbetween. i have more black features but in photos my skin tone seems slightly more white(my skin looks tanned for a white person) than black.

if you have a good face anywhere

i thought that was Just be male

The U.S.,

Women here love mixed guys in New York.

what about the curries
They are hated here even though it's a left winged place and there's lots of us. I love around lots of curries, so the threshold for them is much lower which is good but it doesn't help me.

Honestly if 9/11 didn't happen, we would probably be seen as a bit better than we are.

They are hated here even though it's a left winged place and there's lots of us. I love around lots of curries, so the threshold for them is much lower which is good but it doesn't help me.

Honestly if 9/11 didn't happen, we would probably be seen as a bit better than we are.
That's a cope, curries were never sexually attractive. Girls will happily fuck Muslim Chaddam, even if he looks like he wouldn't be out of place wearing a shemagh and holding an AK-47.

Go to western Europe and you will be drowning in pussy.