Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Where can I read the bible and the quran online? (Religiouscels GTFIH)

NearEnd

NearEnd

Ascension or Death
★★★★★
I want to study the Bible(orthodox christian) and the Quran so I want to find the best online sources to read it. Im curious about the religious point of view and want to know more

@Sloth22
@Samurai
@slavcel11
@comradespiderman29
@highschoolcel

Look up pdfs of the specific books you wanna read

I want to study the Bible(orthodox christian) and the Quran so I want to find the best online sources to read it. Im curious about the religious point of view and want to know more

@Sloth22
@Samurai
@slavcel11
@comradespiderman29
@highschoolcel
Go to the AppStore. There’s a Torah app there too which I’ve read

Ezekiel 23:20

"She remembered her lover with the penis like a donkey and a flood of semen like a horse."

@Sloth22
@Samurai
@slavcel11
@comradespiderman29
@highschoolcel
you can read either of the books translated on any language. I believe that the bible and quaran have been translated on any available languages. Just type "Bible" or "Quaran" translated and any language then you'll find some file which you can download and read online.

Go to your App Store and download a Bible app.

You probably don't need a specific version if you're only beginning.
Go read the gospel from any mainstream bible, then read the quran, you should know enough to tell the difference.

Getting the right version and the right interpretation is of course important, but if your purpose is to discern which of the two religion is better, even a superficial reading should be enough.

@Sloth22
@Samurai
@slavcel11
@comradespiderman29
@highschoolcel
You can buy a RSV Catholic Edition on Amazon for less than 10 dollars, which in my opinion is much better than reading on a screen. I recommend starting with the gospel of Mark.

Since other users already answered, if you want a good translation of the Quran I recommend Pickthall's.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back