Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Where can I meet 18-20 year old girls at, besides college? Community events, clubs perhaps?

Diomedes_1112

Diomedes_1112

Officer
★★★★
Outside of college/university, where else can you meet 18-20 year old girls?

Although I’m not a very social person, I have started attending public events, clubs, community events, etc., and I’m seeing hope there, especially in conservative states like Utah.

Get into social circles, although it doesn't guarantee anything. The last time I was in college, the vast majority of girls already had boyfriends.

Get into social circles, although it doesn't guarantee anything. The last time I was in college, the vast majority of girls already had boyfriends.
Such as clubs and public events, community events, etc?

Beats me.
randy marsh fighting GIF by South Park

Too hard competition in places like those imo. Maybe its best where young poor girls work, like low tier jobs.
Or isolated places, like small towns, some of which aren’t even on Google maps lol

Have you tried it before?
Of course, kek. You think I just had zero friends all through high school and just accepted it? Hell no. I tried to hard to fit in and make friends there but it never worked and I got ostracized

First of all you have to make sure you're NT enough.

"You already know where I'm going with this, it's over for you bro" - Headandsucceed.:blackpill:

Last edited: